• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

I know it's not Action Comics #1, but Fiction House had a pretty decent run. I'm a fan of the "Wings Comics" and "Ghost" series. Let's see some of the favorites from the rest of you (shameless attempt to get JB to post his books). It doesn't have to be covers. I'm looking for anything related to Fiction House... art, books, whatever....

Picked this up last night... Hard to find in almost any grade and never sells for guide. I'll get a better scan when it arrives....

w90.jpg

Wow.... two great Fight covers.... Where does a GGA collector begin with these Fiction House books? There are SO MANY good covers.

I've never seen the Fight 31 cover before.... gruesome!

Edited by paull

I've been waiting to finish some projects but I hope to get into some Fiction House books later this year. While the comics and stories are less impressive than the covers, the covers are usually awesome. I like Planet Comics best, being a sci-fi fan, but I'm into all of them. The CGC email newsletter this month has an article on Wings, coincidentally.

Great Planet! More Planet folks, please.

Jef, could you answer a question for me? My eyes are failing me but does it seem that their beaming eyes are natural / organic or does it seem they have mechanical implants? Couldn't clearly see from the scan. Thanks.

Great Planet! I too would love to see more - an amazing title I'd love to collect, but my pockets are only so deep, and my collecting interests are incredibly unfocused already.

Jef, could you answer a question for me? My eyes are failing me but does it seem that their beaming eyes are natural / organic or does it seem they have mechanical implants? Couldn't clearly see from the scan. Thanks.

A more detailed answer will have to wait until I get home from work tonight, but I believe their eyes are natural, and that they're each shooting out beams.

Jeff

Looks like mechanical implants to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

800374-Planet_10s.jpg

800374-Planet_10s.jpg.85eadcf420e02521e6cb9864d44a388e.jpg

Oh and speaking of Fiction House, how about a little original art

Firehair #10, page 24

firehair_10_oa.jpg

How about the kid on the horse behind FH... Looks like he rides like a pro! headbang.gif

Very happy to own this page. I'd love to get a Jumbo cover someday.