• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

fight4.jpg

Richard, if I'm right concerning the progeny of this book, I bought it from Comiclink, then sold it to you. You later sold it to Jeff, and he then sold it back to you!

My turn next I think (just kidding.)

Correct...and correct! (thumbs u

Actually this book was the key to buying the others from Jeff. I sold him the 4 and the 5. I missed them and asked if he would consider selling them back. He said he would sell the entire run and we worked out a deal. He has been so great to deal with. If he is truly getting completely out of the hobby I will very much miss him.

fight4.jpg

Richard, if I'm right concerning the progeny of this book, I bought it from Comiclink, then sold it to you. You later sold it to Jeff, and he then sold it back to you!

Actually this book was the key to buying the others from Jeff. I sold him the 4 and the 5. I missed them and asked if he would consider selling them back. He said he would sell the entire run and we worked out a deal. He has been so great to deal with. If he is truly getting completely out of the hobby I will very much miss him.

Titanic books, gentlemen. Cheetah sure had a fabulous FH collection there for a while.

fight4.jpg

Titanic books, gentlemen. Cheetah sure had a fabulous FH collection there for a while.

It's the end of an era, as Richard infers. Things wont be the same without him, but I'm sure we all wish him well.

I think I want them back.

I got close to finishing the Fight and Rangers runs to go along with all the others. I had a shot at the 9.8 Rangers #1 but the price fatigue had taken the fun out of it. I'm glad they are still be enjoyed. The hours and hours I put into tracking them down was worth every minute.

Here is a random FH book of mine to try and keep this thread on the first page....

Everyone else feel free to share :foryou:

2dc2d1cb-1.jpg

When I bumped the thread earlier today and asked for everyone to share, man I got more than I asked for!!

It is a true pleasure to see all these beautiful books.