• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,725 posts in this topic

I posted this in another thread, but figured I would post it here too. My Canadian Sheena # 1 (actually #5 cover and interior). I've had it for a while, but have not come across another. Anyone here seen this before?

159261.jpg.eef1930759a1ebe94dbc2ffec8893ff2.jpg

Nice colors on both of those. So hard to find nice colors on Friction House books. That is right in the "sweet spot" for Rangers too.

Some of the best color design was done in the last couple years they were in business.

PlanetSetSm.jpg

Nice colors on both of those. So hard to find nice colors on Friction House books. That is right in the "sweet spot" for Rangers too.

Some of the best color design was done in the last couple years they were in business.

PlanetSetSm.jpg

66 and 71 are my favorites of that bunch (thumbs u

PlanetSetSm.jpg

I'm with you. 71 is one of my favorite GA covers.

PlanetSetSm.jpg

I want all of these. Until recently, I knew nothing about GA, but the Fiction house cover art is just amazing. I really want 66 and 69.

Edited by drotto

One thing I always liked about Fiction House..... they're usually more than just a cool cover..... the interior art is usually surprisingly detailed and inspired for the 40's..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

One thing I always liked about Fiction House..... they're usually more than just a cool cover..... the interior art is usually surprisingly detailed and inspired for the 40's..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Some is:

MDS00044_zps87q6ydbk.jpg

Thanks for sharing the interior pages!

+1

Only now I want to see the Rex Ryan (: