• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,742 posts in this topic

Best copy of this one I have ever seen. Dying to see one better if anyone has one...

PlanetComics14raw30_zpsc5852bea.jpg

...Better late than never!

(I like the purplish cast of your #14's background -- mine is more of a blue.)

59zxqp.jpg

Thanks for showing your copy!

I had given up on finding a copy of this issue with the correct colors until this one turned up. With fugitive reds tending to attract the attention, blues aren't much discussed. I suspect though that Fiction house blues sometimes fade to a greenish tint. And sometimes I think blues can be bright bright even when the reds are absent, and conversely faded when the reds are present. That may explain why they sometimes appear to have been produced with varying palettes, but it's just a theory. So it may be that #12 once might have had a bright blue background. It's debatable as I've never seen one.

PlanetComics12CGC65_zpsf51fca1a.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

A couple more with 'true' colors (or at least I think so).

PlanetComics11CGC8_zps66d1b32d.jpg

Red

image_zpsy5k8krqa.jpg

My favorite:

image_zpsmi5ilmxd.jpg

.... the color is so fresh on that 33 that it almost seems like a different comic :o GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12