• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

This is not my favorite Planet cover, but it seems to be unusual to find a copy with such strong colors, so it is one I cherish.

PlanetComics12CGC65_zpsf51fca1a.jpg

Agreed, not one of the better (rivet) covers.

Harley had the Cosmic Aeroplane copy a few years ago, but the spine was splitting in several places - and the price was very aggressive - so I passed.

That copy does have very nice colors.

I think this might be the best rivet cover - one of them anyway. Had this so long I don't even remember where I got it.

PlanetComics1765_zps60239ade.jpg

I still absolutely love how different your Planet 17 is from many others.

I am also very fond of issue 17 in the rivet run, here is mine:

Planet17_zps7e68f8c9.jpg

Here is my 12 which also has pretty good colors:

PlanetComics12raw50_zps74ad98d7.jpg

and my 13: also one of my favorite rivet covers. My copy has extremely nice colors, just has bad page quality. I may upgrade some day:

PlanetComics13CGC40front_zps83d6f6b2.jpg

and my 13: also one of my favorite rivet covers. My copy has extremely nice colors, just has bad page quality. I may upgrade some day:

PlanetComics13CGC40front_zps83d6f6b2.jpg

That #13 presents nicely.

In my head, #13, #17,#18 and #19 form a rivet 'superfecta'. Here are my #18 and #19. (#18 is the Toledo copy.)

PlanetComics18CGC65_zps8de3e9d1.jpg

PlanetComics19CGC75_zpse5653f42.jpg

Darn, looks like I'm on the night shift again. Wonderful Ghosts you guys! So many pedigrees! :cloud9:

RangersComics1492Pennsylvania.jpg

Absolute stunner! This and 26 are definitely my two favorite Rangers covers.

rangers26.jpg

I go away a bit and then this thread explodes.

Thanks to all :hail: for posting your superb books.

Love those FH books. Here's my pile a couple of years ago. I am somewhere over 50% of the company's entire output now.

FHTowerTop_zps016bba0e.jpg

Keep them coming :popcorn:

I go away a bit and then this thread explodes.

Thanks to all :hail: for posting your superb books.

Love those FH books. Here's my pile a couple of years ago. I am somewhere over 50% of the company's entire output now.

FHTowerTop_zps016bba0e.jpg

Keep them coming :popcorn:

Yes, they are very addicting. Very nice load. I thought at one time to go for a complete collection but decided to narrow my list. I collect all the Matt Baker issues, all the bondage covers and all the otherwise great covers that appeal to me. Still a LOT of books. I'm about 75% done with Planet run and might actually complete that run one day. I'm about 20 away from reaching my goal but I continue to pick up many Friction House books that come my way...