• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, I did not look as deeply into this as I should have. I am being told Baker did the girls on the page by "reputable" sources. Considered Blum page with Baker assist. 

Well, after showing this to several people and talking with HA and seeing the signed back it is a Blum page with Baker girls. I really am happy with it in hand.

IMG_6492.JPG

IMG_6493.JPG

On 8/8/2017 at 2:14 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

A couple more Jungle I just picked up

IMG_6373.PNG

IMG_6374.PNG

On 8/9/2017 at 8:06 PM, comicjack said:

The 99 is a personal favorite because it has it all 

Never really noticed the Jungle 99. Yes, it's got something for everyone! And it's a Celardo cover. Celardo doesn't seem to get much love on the boards, but I like him. Planet 12 by Celardo was my first rivet cover, so I do have a soft spot for it.

IMG_2170.thumb.JPG.96e107ac8e5608ec9f99bba91d8957a7.JPG

13 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Never really noticed the Jungle 99. Yes, it's got something for everyone! And it's a Celardo cover. Celardo doesn't seem to get much love on the boards, but I like him. Planet 12 by Celardo was my first rivet cover, so I do have a soft spot for it.

IMG_2170.thumb.JPG.96e107ac8e5608ec9f99bba91d8957a7.JPG

12 is a great cover! I love the bad guy alien that has a face on the front and back of his head.

Here is mine:

PlanetComics12raw50_zps74ad98d7.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

7 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

12 is a great cover! I love the bad guy alien that has a face on the front and back of his head.

Here is mine:

PlanetComics12raw50_zps74ad98d7.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Let me know when you tire of it. :hi:

I also like how the bad guy alien is using the "T" in PLANET to steady himself from Flint's punch to the solar plexus.

24 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Gorgeous!!! Let me know when you tire of it. :hi:

I also like how the bad guy alien is using the "T" in PLANET to steady himself from Flint's punch to the solar plexus.

That is freaky cool. :cloud9:

i can't make this observation across all the f.h. titles, but i can speak for the early jumbos--a few years ago, when i decided to stretch the 9-20 run out to 30, after which i decided to go out to 40, i was getting the books at very attractive prices.  over the last year or so, however, i'm getting badly outbid on just about every book on my want-list below.  it's not like the fox craze, but to someone who has regularly run searches for these books over the recent past, it's been pretty eye-opening.