• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kelholt said:

Finally got my picture of 2 to load. Still muddling through the new boards.

I enjoyed the 2-5 run posted.

(thumbsu

All are difficult and titled "Rangers of Freedom" until simply going with Rangers comics starting with issue #8

IMG_9709.PNG

I agree that the earlier issues are a bit tougher to find.  I also found #15 to be a bit harder than some of the surrounding issues.

rangers6.jpg

rangers7.jpeg

15 hours ago, walclark said:

I agree that the earlier issues are a bit tougher to find.  I also found #15 to be a bit harder than some of the surrounding issues.

rangers6.jpg

rangers7.jpeg

Love the 6, one of my favorites from the run. Also, have always liked the cool depth perception going on with cover of 7. Both of those are super nice.

I really like these early Rangers you guys are posting. Making me like Zolnerowich art even more.

Maybe I need to collect another Fiction House title....

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180716

See my latest pages  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/167387-original-art-and-recreations/?page=4

th_The%20Killing%20Joke_zpsnofn1qkc.jpgth_Incredible%20Hulk%20181_zpsijmg2iaw.jth_Detective%20880_zpsuvuymszu.jpgth_MDS00156_zpsiwxj9fek.jpgth_MarvelComics1fullcolorart_zps10cb6cbbth_TheWalkingDead_INKED-1.jpgth_Colorfinish_zps31571c15.jpgth_Batman%20700_zpsxtojdoz7.jpg

33 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

one little h'tage win.

lf-5.jpeg

Beauty, you beat me on that one. A great Zolnerowich cover and 1st Mars god of war a Planet Comics longtime story line.

This issue should have been on the recent HA top 10 rarest fiction house.2c