• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,742 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

wings10.jpg

I really like Fawcette's Wings covers :applause:

7 minutes ago, SushiX said:

Yes, like Rangers 14 compared to fight 32..?

Each title certainly has its particular scarcer issues (Planet 15, Jumbo 31, Fight 15, Rangers 2, etc).   As far as the scarcity of Rangers 14 compared to Fight 32?  Its pretty close.   I wouldn't call either issue truly scarce, just in demand for their classic covers.  Census is almost the same for both, but I'd give a very slight nod to Rangers 14 in terms of scarcity.   I imagine with the Heritage realized price of $2,145 for the Fight 32 in 7.0 last weekend we may soon be seeing some more copies being brought to market......

30 minutes ago, Tsp99 said:

Each title certainly has its particular scarcer issues (Planet 15, Jumbo 31, Fight 15, Rangers 2, etc).   As far as the scarcity of Rangers 14 compared to Fight 32?  Its pretty close.   I wouldn't call either issue truly scarce, just in demand for their classic covers.  Census is almost the same for both, but I'd give a very slight nod to Rangers 14 in terms of scarcity.   I imagine with the Heritage realized price of $2,145 for the Fight 32 in 7.0 last weekend we may soon be seeing some more copies being brought to market......

If a 7.0 brought $2,145 I wonder what this Church copy would bring ? ?

IMG_9791.PNG

On 2/25/2017 at 9:45 PM, kelholt said:
On 2/25/2017 at 9:08 PM, Straw-Man said:

one little h'tage win.

lf-5.jpeg

Beauty, you beat me on that one. A great Zolnerowich cover and 1st Mars god of war a Planet Comics longtime story line.

He's pretty nice looking when cleaned up, but calling him "beauty" might be stretching it a bit. 

1 hour ago, Tsp99 said:

Ya, I thought 1750 was enough for that fight but sadly mistaken.. ? thanks for the info Tyler!?

12 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Planet #1 original cover art being brought to the auction block in May, 2017.  Likely to be a lot of cool GA stuff as well :)

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/02/23/the-jon-berk-original-art-comic-collection-auction-preview/

Look down the page and you will find an eight-page thread on the sale of Berk's collection. 

14 hours ago, comicjack said:

Priceless i would say

It is not "priceless", the book can be moved to another home.

Jack, how about a straight up trade, my Fight 32 Church copy for your Planet 15 Cage copy :baiting:

Edited by kelholt
Spelling

15 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Look down the page and you will find an eight-page thread on the sale of Berk's collection. 

I wish I could view the page. When I click the link I get a broken Bleeding Cool page that I can't scroll/ view.

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180716

See my latest pages  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/167387-original-art-and-recreations/?page=4

th_The%20Killing%20Joke_zpsnofn1qkc.jpgth_Incredible%20Hulk%20181_zpsijmg2iaw.jth_Detective%20880_zpsuvuymszu.jpgth_MDS00156_zpsiwxj9fek.jpgth_MarvelComics1fullcolorart_zps10cb6cbbth_TheWalkingDead_INKED-1.jpgth_Colorfinish_zps31571c15.jpgth_Batman%20700_zpsxtojdoz7.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:
17 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I wish I could view the page. When I click the link I get a broken Bleeding Cool page that I can't scroll/ view.

Actually, I meant the page here on the GA board, where there's been a very active thread on the sale of Berk's collection, in case jhutton2 had missed it.