• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

I posted this last week in the GA Cigar section, but its true home is among the Jumbos and the other FH children.

A lucky find on Bedrock's website. Shading along the right edge is my (lack of) photo skills, not the book.

Jumbo_10_300dpi_6w_zpshvhfxzwz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

I posted this last week in the GA Cigar section, but its true home is among the Jumbos and the other FH children.

A lucky find on Bedrock's website. Shading along the right edge is my (lack of) photo skills, not the book.

Jumbo_10_300dpi_6w_zpshvhfxzwz.jpg

great book!

20 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

that book has to step back for very few comics.

Well put, Straw-Man. I count myself very fortunate to have landed a copy, dings and all. 

Thanks guys for the comments. 

3 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Well put, Straw-Man. I count myself very fortunate to have landed a copy, dings and all. 

You did good love my reader copy :banana:

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I avoided Jumbo for the longest time, until recently.  My loss.  Now, it's one of my favorites.

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

Great books Rick! I remember when you posted your new Jumbo #10 from Terry's comic con a couple months ago... and I thought to myself, Dang! I really hope I can find that book one of these days... and then the day arrived sooner than I thought! Colors on your copy are awesome.

2 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

2 hours ago, comicjack said:

You did good love my reader copy :banana:

Now hold on a sec. Comicjack, are you saying that my new Jumbo 10 was your reader copy? If so, I'm honored to say that I've got a Comicjack book! And thanks!!!

(or maybe I got this all wrong hm ??)

29 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Now hold on a sec. Comicjack, are you saying that my new Jumbo 10 was your reader copy? If so, I'm honored to say that I've got a Comicjack book! And thanks!!!

(or maybe I got this all wrong hm ??)

No yours is in better condition than mine copy buy i love it the same.