• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,725 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

that 16 is surely one to keep if only a handful are stayin'---mine ain't a church, or any ped in fact, but i am rather fond of it.

jumbo16.jpg

Beautiful copy!

43 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I always wanted the Church copy of that one, hoping it would have great colors.  I think I only saw one copy with good colors.  Maybe Adam Strange had it?

Not me.  Maybe Mr. Bedrock.

6 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Beautiful copy!

Hi there Jeff. Heard a lot of great things about you! Looks like you took a hiatus around the time I joined the boards. Here's one of my favorite Jumbo covers, not high grade, but strong reds and ow pages nonetheless.

Best, Jay

jum1.1586a.jpg.46d4203444b8f935e946ea958bd2204e.jpg

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Hi there Jeff. Heard a lot of great things about you! Looks like you took a hiatus around the time I joined the boards. Here's one of my favorite Jumbo covers, not high grade, but strong reds and ow pages nonetheless.

Best, Jay

a beaut; jumbo 11 is about the reddest book out there!

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Best, Jay

Beautiful copy!  Not all issues suffered from the poor reds  but any copy that is THAT red is a keeper.

4 hours ago, cheetah said:

This is one of a handful of slabbed FH copies I hung onto.  i have other raw copies that I had intended to get graded one day but don't have scans of the raw books.

Jumbo16CGC98_zps925f6cdd.jpg

Jeff glad to see your post. Happy you are back posting :foryou:

10 hours ago, cheetah said:

This is another one I have held onto.

Jumbo17.jpg

Always stunning, Jeff.  I still have all the undercopy Nedors I bought from you.  You helped me so much complete my Nedor collection.  No where to the grade level as what you had but your undercopies remain are many of the stars of that collection.

Hope you keep posting.

2 hours ago, telerites said:

Always stunning, Jeff.  I still have all the undercopy Nedors I bought from you.  You helped me so much complete my Nedor collection.  No where to the grade level as what you had but your undercopies remain are many of the stars of that collection.

Hope you keep posting.

Exciting Comics was always my favorite title.  You've got them completed now?

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Exciting Comics was always my favorite title.  You've got them completed now?

Yes finally finished all the titles - nearly 20 years but got the last book I needed earlier this year.  I did a thread not too long ago where I posted all the books including dupes.  I believe you are mentioned in there more than a few times for helping me and sharing where the book came from.  I doubt you want to spend the time looking through it but if you get nostalgic and want to see some of old books, here is the thread.  Thanks again and take care.