• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

I wanted to share with my fellow fiction house members this throw back of myself finally completing in 2014 my Fight Comics mini run of 1-25. one of my proudest moments as a collector. 

image.jpeg

Beautiful collection, Ivan! Congrats! (worship)

On 1/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, Miamiknight3434 said:

I wanted to share with my fellow fiction house members this throw back of myself finally completing in 2014 my Fight Comics mini run of 1-25. one of my proudest moments as a collector. 

image.jpeg

On 1/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Excellent choices. 5,11,12 are mine :)

Wowzers, that is supremely awesome!! You clearly have excellent taste -- 5 and 12 are runaway favorites for me. Followed closely by #1.

2 hours ago, AJD said:

I would like a Jumbo 20 most of all. (Closely  followed by a bunch of Planets.)

Oh yeah, most if not truthfully all of those Planet Comics have the most beautiful covers!! Not well versed in what Jumbo 20 looks like, but I'll have to check it out online.

2 hours ago, sacentaur said:

From CalComicCon this past weekend...

0872D3D4-57FA-42B3-922A-5FE5AE868676.jpeg

Ooh Momma!

A lot going on in the feature story. As per GCD:

baboons; crocodiles; disguises; headhunters; horns; hot springs; leopards; medicinal plants; pythons; treehouses

Everything but the proverbial kitchen sink!

3 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Not well versed in what Jumbo 20 looks like, but I'll have to check it out online.

3 hours ago, sacentaur said:

E1E677C0-9DB1-47A9-B707-D898C7AEC957.jpeg

That's the one. If I'm not mistaken, that 1940 issue is the first comic book with a female hero on the cover. (Is that correct? If so I reckon more significance should be attached to it.)

The image was reworked for Sheena #4. I just picked up the Australian edition of that (#1 in Oz).

large.1862183714_Sheena01.jpg.3847cb99e0cad089bce210d2d4fccfe4.jpg