• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,701 posts in this topic

Well I'm sad to say my personal situation has forced me to part with many of my favorite books.  Many of my early Fight's and other books are on HA next week and over the next few weeks.  The best of the bunch will be in the next sig auction.  It is what it is and I know there will always be more books to chase later in life.  I do hope these books find a good home.

5 hours ago, sagii said:

A Pulp (forgive me), but it is Fiction House, and otherwise i'd never get to post in this great Thread

Detective Book Magazine (September, 1942).jpg

Murdered with a G-String, certainly not the worst way to go.

Edited by Spyder!
Spelling

38 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Picked up an upgrade on this one. Actually, my other copy is technicaly better but the colors on this one blow it out of the water!

comfight52.jpg

Fiction House books vary in color and gloss more than any other publisher that comes to mind! It can be a really big difference!!! 

Hey Gang

petty excited to share with you guys the newest arrivals to the Miami Fiction House collection 😂 I'm beyond excited and grateful to have these parts to 2 very tough Ranger comics. what you are witnessing is a coverless Ranger's #2(if you know you know) and the cover to ranger's #4. :banana:

I want to send a special thank you to great boardie I met here who helped me with these 2 items. Thank you @Drgoldage

20200723_145454.jpg