• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,725 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

days like today are the reason why I collect. If you would of asked me if I would ever own a Matt Baker page or Lily Renee page I would of luaghed and said no way!! I'm extremely grateful that I get to be the new custodian to these artifacts. I wanna thank previous owner for allowing me to own these pages.

I'm so pumped😁

20210303_180233.jpg

Wow, that is amazing Ivan!  Very happy for you.  Which pages from which books?

1 hour ago, Spyder! said:

Wow, that is amazing Ivan!  Very happy for you.  Which pages from which books?

Thank you Jared the Baker oage was published in Fight comics 57 & Jungle comics 155 The Lily page is from  Rangers #25

I'm so happy man its an incredible feeling 

5 hours ago, mwotka said:

This is great! She is one of the artists being featured at NYC's Austria Cultural Forum... if you click through here, there's a short interview with her and a video tour of the exhibit.

https://acfny.org/exhibition/three-with-a-pen/

On 3/3/2021 at 6:09 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

days like today are the reason why I collect. If you would of asked me if I would ever own a Matt Baker page or Lily Renee page I would of luaghed and said no way!! I'm extremely grateful that I get to be the new custodian to these artifacts. I wanna thank previous owner for allowing me to own these pages.

I'm so pumped😁

20210303_180233.jpg

Wowzers!!

10 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

Wow, very excited to get this one in the mail today! :acclaim:

Thanks to John(JB123) for letting me get this one. And it's even sweeter because I might have even caught Comcav sleeping to win this one. Well... that's my story anyway and I am sticking to it! :insane:

Rangers 14 cgc 4 (3).JPG

Nice book and solid copy! I sold my low grade under copy for a pittance about a year ago. Hey, I bought it a hundred years ago for nothing so I made out great. But books like this are on fire right now! Great grab. 

2 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

Wow, very excited to get this one in the mail today! :acclaim:

Thanks to John(JB123) for letting me get this one. And it's even sweeter because I might have even caught Comcav sleeping to win this one. Well... that's my story anyway and I am sticking to it! :insane:

Rangers 14 cgc 4 (3).JPG

Excellent pick up Super G!