• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,726 posts in this topic

What a lovely pose! :applause:

Jumbo9090.jpg

Agreed!

But with six alligators, a guy with a gun and only one arrow what are the chances this is going to work out? and what is she aiming at?

and if the guys have a gun, why involve the alligators at all? do they really want to catch one?

I couldn't bid on any particular book in the latest Comiclink auction. I was too busy working a deal for this book. I am very happy with the outcome of my reasoning to focus on this rather than the auction. Sharp, Beautiful copy.

planet301111.jpg

If you cross your eyes and squint it's just like in 3D.

The one on the left makes me want to covet. Great color.

I crossed my eyes and squinted, and this is what I saw:

S7303353.jpg

:takeit:

:cool:

:o(worship)

:o and :o

Thanks guys. I want to make Seank's head explode :devil:

1. How'd you get it?

2. Check the "Have a Cigar" thread. My head ain't exploding. :baiting:

Edited by seank

1. How'd you get it?

:gossip: It's the under-copy ( :o ) of the guy who's been providing me quite a few sweet Fights, including the 27 I bought a while ago. Turns out he does have a # 30. Here's hoping he wants to sell it :wishluck:

1. How'd you get it?

:gossip: It's the under-copy ( :o ) of the guy who's been providing me quite a few sweet Fights, including the 27 I bought a while ago. Turns out he does have a # 30. Here's hoping he wants to sell it :wishluck:

Trades cheerfully discussed!

fight030.jpg

1. How'd you get it?

Trades cheerfully discussed!

fight030.jpg

:takeit:

Picked up also a few FH readers at the same time. One Planet (to go with my # 51) and I cannot resist any Zolnerowitz covers despite the condition of the book -

Nice books. I've said this before and I'll say it again.........

Zolnerowich :cloud9:

4699036696_31726bc06f_b.jpg

Just won on HA, and probably my final purchase from them too, is this Fight Comics #2, Feb 1940. It's the first time this issue has been shown here. Drawn by Will Eisner, the swastika cover misses being the first by one month (Top-Notch #2 from Jan 1940).

Also inside is a Fletcher Hanks story.

Anyone out there have any books with the same 'S.F.' stamp as this one?