• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD
2 2

471 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Nice! What are your plans for these? I know you have signatures planned.  xD

Ray Park for sure.  Apparently David Prowse is not signing agin but if he does I’ll get Prowse on the Vader.  Ash was raising money for his family Disney trip and showed me these from his personal stash and I made an offer, so I was not planning on these but it pays to live close! 

The only planned Star Wars piece coming up is Captain Phasma. I have a signed Blank by Christie 

Edited by ivdyer

29 minutes ago, movieman said:

anyone facilitators that can get sketched from frank kadar, ash, or natali sanders and prices please pm me

For Frank and Natali, you can contact them directly via their Facebook pages. They will then send the covers to their own facilitator for you to be graded.

8 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

For Frank and Natali, you can contact them directly via their Facebook pages. They will then send the covers to their own facilitator for you to be graded.

when you say own facilitator what do you mean exactly? i'm in uk and looking at getting one done but havent got a cgc account

any idea on prices

15 minutes ago, movieman said:

when you say own facilitator what do you mean exactly? i'm in uk and looking at getting one done but havent got a cgc account

any idea on prices

Once the artist finishes the cover, you can either have them send the raw completed cover to you or you can have it graded.  Many artists use one particular person to facilitate grading. The artist sends directly to the facilitator who vouches for the authenticity, fills out the Signature series paperwork and submits it to the grading company under their account for grading. The grading company will then send the book directly to you when slabbed. As far as cost, the facilitator with grading and shipping typically adds around $60 to the sketch cover cost.  I'm sure a bit more for international shipping.