• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD
2 2

471 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Wow that was quick!! Thought cgc was backed up? I been waiting almost 2 months for a sketch that was supposedly fast tracked..

Nope, they have been really quick lately with all my stuff.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:36 PM, Califelix said:

My Sal Buscema sketch from Desert Winds Comics recent opp...on its way to CGC now. Can't wait to get it back....VERY pleased with how it turned out. 

20170509_220246_zpstlkvttmq.jpg

Wow, that is awesome. Im a huge GG fan. You plan to ever get it colored by someone?

On 4/25/2017 at 8:55 PM, ivdyer said:

This just came in today and it is stunning! A Jeff Edwards cover with Steve Lydic colors. Well worth the wait!! Thank you to Jeff, Steve and also Dan Partouche for helping coordinate this awesome work.

Edwards Lydic back.jpg

Edwards Lydic front.jpg

Edwards and Lydic.jpg

Edited by Ron C.

Put in a coupld bids for Wonder Woman 100 project through the Hero Initiative. Won a beautiful Dan Breterton in Round 1, got shutout of Round 2, and placed a couple bids in Round 3. I didn't bid enough to get Keown (sold for $2300), but was able to snag this beauty :-)

:cloud9:

migliari.jpg

14 hours ago, NamesJay said:

Put in a coupld bids for Wonder Woman 100 project through the Hero Initiative. Won a beautiful Dan Breterton in Round 1, got shutout of Round 2, and placed a couple bids in Round 3. I didn't bid enough to get Keown (sold for $2300), but was able to snag this beauty :-)

:cloud9:

migliari.jpg

Congrats!  I got totally shut out!  I see a few went for less than the rest.  I should have bid on THEM just so I could say I have one!