• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD
2 2

471 posts in this topic

On Sun Oct 22 2017 at 2:38 AM, NamesJay said:

Big fan of Stevens. Cant wait for my Galactus from him to arrive!

Love the last Galactus that he did, if that ones yours. Tho ive noticed a few of them coming back from him are taking grade hits. Guessing its the same issue as mine w/dirty back cover? 

stevens-ds.jpg

Edited by Nino_013

19 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Love the last Galactus that he did, if that ones yours. Tho ive noticed a few of them coming back from him are taking grade hits. Guessing its the same issue as mine w/dirty back cover? 

stevens-ds.jpg

This is the one I'm referring to...

I should be getting back mine shortly if you've gotten yours back already. I'm excited for it's arrival :-)

galactus.jpg

On 10/21/2017 at 12:04 AM, bigcbass said:

Here are a few new ones from my collection. The Cat Skaggs was the first CGC non-book sketch I have had done.  Not sure I like the presentation and quality as much as the comic book presentation. 

ADFE2DD8-2551-45CA-B349-BF2EB07622CD.jpeg

What cgc case is this power girl in? It looks like a commission, but didn't know they could grade such... I love commissions and sketches but have yet to get one so I'm ignorant.

I have a video interview to share with Transformers comic book artist Casey Coller from TFCon DC earlier this month. Casey did a sweet homage to Todd McFarlane for me with Starscream. This thing turned out amazing. Completely blown away. The guy seriously over delivered on this one!

BS.thumb.jpg.0f37ab0cbf5d0fe80bd5c591a7d6b186.jpgTFCon2017_Yoshi.jpg.d3e62f73acd13e460339fd8f0d04e12d.jpg

4 hours ago, Yoshi said:

I have a video interview to share with Transformers comic book artist Casey Coller from TFCon DC earlier this month. Casey did a sweet homage to Todd McFarlane for me with Starscream. This thing turned out amazing. Completely blown away. The guy seriously over delivered on this one!

BS.thumb.jpg.0f37ab0cbf5d0fe80bd5c591a7d6b186.jpgTFCon2017_Yoshi.jpg.d3e62f73acd13e460339fd8f0d04e12d.jpg

Very nice! Great cover piece.