• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2017 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD
2 2

471 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Look, I know I am biased but this Ash piece is just sick......kudos to Ash, Doug Peters and Torrey

DABC2303-08FA-4E72-A301-6A1FFD0081AB_zpsAE458862-A2C1-4BB7-BE92-F95E959AF5F2_zps

43CEE6C7-33E8-4765-9498-C204195AC354_zps

Charlie, that is awesome!! There is officially a moratorium on showcasing other sketch covers until Wednesday. :)

48 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Charlie, that is awesome!! There is officially a moratorium on showcasing other sketch covers until Wednesday. :)

Much appreciated. Funny thing is Ash is not even on the boards. I have to cut and paste or take a pic of all the positive comments. 

He was excited for this piece, it shows. It was protected like Fort Knox for the Tim Curry signing. Torrey said it was one of the best Tim Curry signatures out of the bunch. 

46 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Here is the front cover of my highly sought after Ash Gonzales WW commission (in progress).  I love it and it's 1970's feel!

Ash Front.jpg

He showed that to me and was blown away! He wanted me to post it but couldn't without permission.  Awesome piece, congrats

14 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

He showed that to me and was blown away! He wanted me to post it but couldn't without permission.  Awesome piece, congrats

Thank you Charlie for the introduction.  You have my permission to post anything that Ash wishes. :)  His work is worth sharing.

This came back today. Ace Continuado did this as a commission for me at last year's Alamo Con. He was nice enough to touch up one spot on Punisher's shoulder to bump the cover up to a 9.8. Thanks again Ace for such amazing work!

DD Punisher Kingpin 9.8.jpg

Ace pre-grade.jpg