• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for sketches

20 posts in this topic

They just showed that Spiderman sketch by Mcfarlane is witnessed and in a cgc case on the CGC facebook page??

That is what turned me off of Mcfarlane's ebay profile is that I thought none of them were witnessed but here it sits...

https://www.facebook.com/CGCcomics/?fref=ts

It's in the photos..

Edited for your viewing Pleasure :whee:

How do you know they weren't witnessed? Also, it is possible that McFarlane signed the CGC agreement and sent them directly to CGC himself, which would also qualify them for Yellow label.

+ 1

I'd totally forgotten that sketch! Man - you can get ASM pages (albeit fewer and fewer of them as days pass,) for less than 9k!

True. All relative and a matter of preference . Maybe that collector doesn't care for asm pages or already has them? hm

Didn't they just show that Spiderman sketch Mcfalane witnessed and in a cgc case on the CGC facebook page??

That is what turned me off of Mcfarlane's ebay profile is that none of them were witnessed but here it sits...

https://www.facebook.com/CGCcomics/?fref=ts

It's in the photos..

Well I didn't "know" and looks as though I was mistaken is all I was saying, I followed the seller on ebay but didn't look very often because "from what I actually viewed" they didn't look witnessed that is why I was surprised that this one was :) I am glad that it was, I looked when they first started selling and didn't see that option (for a witness)

How do you know they weren't witnessed? Also, it is possible that McFarlane signed the CGC agreement and sent them directly to CGC himself, which would also qualify them for Yellow label.

^^

That's exactly how it went down.

Imagine if that Spidey was slabbed too...$$$$$$$

(thumbs u

This was the main reason I posted what I said, glad I was wrong and there is an option for these offerings to go to CGC and get a yellow heart of gold, sorry for any confusion :)

I tried to post the link as proof that these were evidently witnessed, when I originally saw the ebay listings it was not in a case already so I assumed that it wasn't possible :sick:

for the money they're giong for I originally was trying to post in case anyone thought CGC Yellow label wasn't possibe, as was my perception. Sense I found out I was wrong thought I'd help anyone else out who didn't know..... No Worries