• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celestial Comics 2017 Convention and Signing Schedule
2 2

53 posts in this topic

PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE REGARDING THE LEGENDS TOUR.

The signing with Don Perlin has been rescheduled for the end of May. So the submission deadline for ANY Don Perlin books has been changed to May 12th. The exception to this is if the book is to be signed by any of the other Legends creators then the submission deadline is April 21st.

Celestial Comics is accepting Denver Comic Con mail in submissions until June 26th. We will be accepting ONSITE submissions in our booth (730). San Diego Comic Con mail in submissions until July 7th. We will be accepting onsite submissions at our booth (4201).

On 7/10/2017 at 2:08 AM, Stef_le_Preux said:

Hi,

I try to obtain a status on my orders for the Legendary Tour but after 3 emails in the last 4 weeks, i didn't receive any response.

Could you please come back to me with some informations ?

Thanks !

Who are you and what is your email address? If you sent the email to Sharon, please forward them to me at chandler@desertwindcomics.com. Sharon has been swamped with email requests and with us doing multiple shows it has been difficult to keep up.

lol way to talk to customers.  Who are you?  I took your money fast but don't have time to answer emails as we are swamped taking money.  At least with you being dumped by Voldermort, you will have more time to answer emails.

On July 12, 2017 at 2:41 AM, Celestial Comics said:

Who are you and what is your email address? If you sent the email to Sharon, please forward them to me at chandler@desertwindcomics.com. Sharon has been swamped with email requests and with us doing multiple shows it has been difficult to keep up.

with all due respect, if you're overwhelmed by requests, then either hire more help or limit the amount of submissions you accept.  your paying customers shouldn't have to suffer because you're unable to manage your business.

Its possible that this customers emails went to junk or spam folder and were missed. Anyway, Ive been dealing with Sharon and Celestial comics via email in recent weeks with no issues. Responses are not immediate at times, but thats usually during convention times which I completely understand and never expect a response right away. They are very professional and I enjoy doing business with them.

Put me in the group that understands the time commitment involved in this hobby / job. You can also put me in the group that understands immediate replies are not always possible, especially just after SDCC wrapped up and facilitators and dealers are just now getting back into their shops after a long week. 

On 7/14/2017 at 8:51 PM, Chazgee said:

with all due respect, if you're overwhelmed by requests, then either hire more help or limit the amount of submissions you accept.  your paying customers shouldn't have to suffer because you're unable to manage your business.

With all due respect, you don't appear to have any. Who are you to tell them how to run their business? How many books do facilitate and submit each show? 

On 7/10/2017 at 5:08 AM, Stef_le_Preux said:

Hi,

I try to obtain a status on my orders for the Legendary Tour but after 3 emails in the last 4 weeks, i didn't receive any response.

Could you please come back to me with some informations ?

Thanks !

37 minutes ago, Dork Buzz said:

With all due respect, you don't appear to have any. Who are you to tell them how to run their business? How many books do facilitate and submit each show? 

None, not my job. At my job, if I were to not answer a client's emails for 4 weeks, I'd be severely reprimanded, at least. 

We're all aware of the amount of work that goes into this and I for one am extremely appreciative of the facilitators who help me get signatures. Apologies if I offended anyone.