• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celestial Comics 2017 Convention and Signing Schedule
2 2

53 posts in this topic

Ok pardon my question to Stef_le_Preux as being a little misunderstood. What I meant by who are you, was because while we may know someone by their name in emails (i.e. Desertwindcomics@hotmail.com is Chandler Rice), that doesn't mean that we know people's CGC handle (board name). So when someone says " you haven't responded to me", if I don't know who that person is, it is difficult to truly give them an answer.

Now to reply to Chazgee, customer service can be a tricky thing. First, we do NOT deal with customer service issues or questions here on the CGC boards. That's simply because it is nobodies else's business as to what questions a customer has. Now you can say, "well I need to know so I can decide if I want to do business with you or not". And to that I say, ask around, ask CGC directly. There will ALWAYS be those that will speak poorly about someone because they like to cause trouble or simply like to steer business to their friends. But customer service has no place on the boards. Our phone number is posted in numerous locations and IF someone is having an issue getting a hold of us, then simply pick up the phone. Also, regarding your comment about limiting our business, then what happens when we are doing that one special signing with that one special creator that you have been waiting years to get and YOU happen to be the one cut off from getting your book(s) signed, then what do you have to say? And finally, regarding hiring more people? Sorry but that is not a simple thing to do in a niche business like this that requires people who have specific knowledge and/or skills.

We simply do the best we can. Thank you.

Desert Wind is back to business... We proudly announce our signing with Todd McFarlane taking place this winter. Look for our full announcement to be posted shortly. Desert Wind is excited to be helping customers to ge their books signed by Todd again.

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Edited by Celestial Comics

Creator additions to the Legends of the Fall Tour posted.

Legend include:

JOHN ROMITA
SAL BUSCEMA
JOE SINNOTT
LARRY LIEBER
DON PERLIN
JOE GIELLA

CHRIS CLAREMONT
GERRY CONWAY
DAVID MICHELINIE

On 7/10/2017 at 5:08 AM, Stef_le_Preux said:

Hi,

I try to obtain a status on my orders for the Legendary Tour but after 3 emails in the last 4 weeks, i didn't receive any response.

Could you please come back to me with some informations ?

Thanks !

Chandler, LMK if you ever hear from Stef_le_Preux ? 

I've tried repeatedly to contact him regarding his purchase from my own thread, with no response to email or PM.

Only 2 posts on the boards, once with you and once here.  Thanks  (thumbsu

It is with extreme pleasure and excitement that Desert Wind Enterprises announces an addition to the line-up of great Legendary comic book creators for the Legends in the Fall Tour. Joining us will be one of the members from "The Studio" and during the mid to late 1970's, they were known in comics as the "Fab Four". This legend is none other than Michael Wm. Kaluta.

Mr. Kaluta will be signing for fans during the Legends Tour for the first time. His last public signing took place back in 2011. So this is a HUGE signing opportunity. Known for his early work at DC Comics with Denny O'Neil on the Shadow. Mr. Kaluta then proceeded to skyrocket his career working on comics, pulp magazines, book illustrations as well as record album covers. His unique style was creating the buzz that everyone wanted.

In 1976, teaming up with Bernie Wrightson, Jeffrey Jones and Barry Windsor-Smith, they created "The Studio" in Manhattan's Chelsea district. It was during this time they earned the name in the comic book industry of "The Fab Four".

We at Desert Wind are extremely excited to include Mr. Kaluta as part of the Legends In the Fall Tour. There will be a $15.00 per item signing fee charged. Please refer to either the Desert Wind Comics or the Celestial Comics website for complete pricing details. The submission deadline for mailing in items for this signing is September 29th. You can download our submission form on either of our above mentioned websites. NOTE: No sketches or remarks will be allowed.

For a complete list of comic books that Mr. Kaluta worked on please go to http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=923

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

NYCC was INSANE. We can still accept mail-in submissions for Joe Sinnott and Don Perlin for the Legends Tour. Mail-in submission deadline is November 6th. We will also be accepting walk up submissions at the Rhode Island Comic Con at the Desert Wind booth.

The Todd McFarlane signing is scheduled for mid December. We are accepting mail in submissions until December 8th. Please note that Todd will not sign the following books: Venom #1 Retailer Variant, Venom #6 Variant cover and the Spawn Thank you cover. Walk up submissions will be accepted at the Desert Wind booth at the Rhode Island Comic Con as well. Don't miss this signing op.

LAST CALL FOR MAIL-IN TODD MCFARLANE SUBMISSIONS!!!

if you are in the New York area this weekend, Sharon will be available to meet up on Long Island on Saturday and will be near the Manhatten area on Sunday. Chandler will be walking around the ACE Comic Con on Saturday ONLY to take onsite submissions. You must contact Sharon via email at sharon@celestial-Comics.com to arrange a meet up with either Chandler or Sharon. Thank you.

With the Todd McFarlane signing completed and behind us. The convention and signing schedule for Desert Wind and Celestial Comics is now concluded for 2017. Sharon and I would like to say thank you to everyone who submitted to us and supported us this year. It is now the Holiday Season and we want to wish you all a very bountiful and relaxing Holiday Season as we will now go into "Hibernation" until mid January 2018 when convention season begins again. Thank you and God Bless.

thank-you-cartoon-graphic.gif