• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NES Classic

125 posts in this topic

I was dissapointed that when you turn it on there was not a way to go online and purchase more games or a game list of others etc I love the games they have it brought back memories but still give me more. Makes me think they'll have another one in the future with different games idk

for 50 bucks or whatever, there's plenty of value, IMO

Makes me think they'll have another one in the future with different games idk

Yeah I think that will happen for sure, it just makes sense. People will want them and they want money so its a win win

I was dissapointed that when you turn it on there was not a way to go online and purchase more games or a game list of others etc I love the games they have it brought back memories but still give me more. Makes me think they'll have another one in the future with different games idk

I agree :) it just left me wanting more lol it isn't a diss more of a that was good now let me try other games that I couldn't get my parents to buy/rent when I was 7 years old lol but I hear you though

I agree :) it just left me wanting more lol it isn't a diss more of a that was good now let me try other games that I couldn't get my parents to buy/rent when I was 7 years old lol but I hear you though

I get it, but hang in there. This will sell very well, so a second version (next christmas?) won't be far behind. That will sell great too, so a SNES version won't be far behind that.

They'll keep milking it and we will happily keep paying for i.t

i don't know if this has been discussed yet in this thread but you can hack the new mini and upload whatever new rooms you have plus the artwork. It really makes the mini worth having,

what's the available memory? can you remove roms also?

Got this and have been loving it. Old-School rules! :headbang:

Baseball stars was the best game on that ... played that a ton ...

So true, I don't even own a NES anymore but I still have that game (the only NES cartridge I own), just in case I ever get another!