• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where and When? posted by Best2u

1 post in this topic

Is eBay what it used to be?

I've been selling some of my doubles and "what was I thinking" comics on ebay for a few weeks now. The doubles are from upgrades and the "what was I thinking" are from series I was going to collect and decided not to or maybe just liked the cover but most likely a impulse buy.

Been putting up 6 or 7 issues a week and selling only 2 or 3 of them. They're all mid to high grade comics and listed at, what I feel are great starting prices. I list then ending on Sunday night at about 7:30 to around 8 PST so it's not to late for the east coasters.

I feel that not a lot of people are checking them out and bidding. Most lots get about 7 views and if a lot does sell it's rare to have more than one bid.

What I'd like to know is if eBay is still the place to sell and if it is, what are the right days and times to list them? Have the auction houses become the place to sell rather than the self listing online auctions?

Well that's my rant of the week. Not really a rant but more just trying to get a clue of where to sell things and when.

PS - eBay seller: best2u

17804.JPG

See more journals by Best2u