• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pensacon 2017 and Days of the Dead Atlanta accepting submissions

4 posts in this topic

I will be taking submissions for Days of the Dead Atlanta and Pensacon. There is plenty of time for anyone to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is 1 week prior to the each show.

bOgJgVu.jpg

xxSEOY6.jpg

Days of the Dead Atlanta 2017 Deadline is January 27

Pensacon 2017 Deadline is February 10

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

Contact me if you have any sketch request for these shows.

Days of the Dead Guest

Pensacon Guest

I have a decent selection of blanks on hand. PM me to find out if I have the blank that you are looking for. I can pick up paper commissions for you also.

Creator Signatures:

For creator signatures submitted on your CGC account it is $5 per signature. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to submit under my CGC account, the 1st book is $55 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional signature beyond the 1st. (You pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and CGC fast track

For every book after the 1st it is $50 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional signature (you pay any creator fees). The $50 fee covers my fees for one signature, CGC fast track and return shipping. These fees are for modern tier books 1975 to current. Economy tier books are more. Message if interested in that tier.

For Celebrities it is $25 a signature:

So if you have a CGC account it is $25 a signature for you plus $25 for each extra celebrity signature. You pay all celebrity fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and need to submit under my account, it is $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, CGC fast track and return shipping.

For each additional book you submit on my account after the 1st it is $70 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celebrity signature (you pay any celeb fees). The $70 fee covers my fee for one signature, CGC fast track and return shipping. These fees are for modern tier books 1975 to current. Economy tier books are more. Message if interested in that tier.

If submitting on your own account you must have an invoice completely filled out with your books. If you do not have CGC forms, please call CGC and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $10 fee for me to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name, account number, and address on the back of the books along with the phrase "Fill out new CGC paperwork".

I can crack existing slabs as well. It is $5 for these shows. I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However I have years of practice doing this and most retain their grade.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5 for these shows per book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account), and the creator/celebrity you want to sign it.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me on here.