• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

Added two to my Dr Strange collection.  Gave up on finding raw copies of these.  Paid around $100 each I don't think I did too bad?
Odd that Overstreet says the Premiere #14 only books $25 in 9.2 while the DS #2 books $85 in 9.2 and they both sold for for about the same.  Census on the Premiere is very tiny, though.  Now I have to find a Premiere #13 and DS #1 in 9.6...

RAD2BF55201723_102738.jpg
RADC6142201732_103835.jpg

]

On 3/31/2017 at 0:25 AM, Lego said:

I got a gaggle of random books... This is the one I'm most eager to get in my hands, though.  Anyone here cracked one of these slabs yet?

RADFFE03201722_13510.jpg

They are super flimsy. I submitted two books to them just to see what the case was like (and their company is just 30 minutes from where I live), and there was a little piece of paper that got encapsulated along with the comic book.

I returned to what I thought would be a reslab, but the person who helped me just pried open the case with his hands and shook the paper out of the case.

Needless to say, haven't been too interested in using their services anymore.

One is going to me and the other will go to eBay... I have not decided which will be which.  However... if I get something else they will both be marked up and sent to the Bay Land.

IMG_5850.thumb.JPG.d98718df07fa3a730db4ef206b59d08e.JPG

IMG_5847-1.JPG

The final day of the ComicLink auctions are upon us.  Do people feel a twinge of embarrassment if their books are delegated to the last day?   

9 minutes ago, Lego said:

Today is definitely lacking sizzle... Prices appear to be trending toward/above GPA, though.  (Or they are on the books I'm watching, at any rate.)

If you can get close to GPA on the last day I consider that a win.  Of course everyone who won 1 or 2 books wants to win a couple more to spread out the shipping cost a bit.

35 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

That Ms. Marvel 3 CGC 9.8.  Wow, but not shocking considering the census on that book.

image1.png

Alright - A one dollar book in a $1210 slab, plus premium, plus postage.  :golfclap: Man, some folks have a lot of extra bucks to waste. :banana:

58 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

That Ms. Marvel 3 CGC 9.8.  Wow, but not shocking considering the census on that book.

Cheese and crackers... That's a hefty price for a total non-key.