• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Comicsarefun said:

This is my big win!  I overshot my budget for the entire auction on this one book, but it is one of my favorite WWII covers. 

RADAFA132017419_94619.jpg

Underbidder... :sorry:

29 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Sniped this one. Overpaid but, I like what I like...and the pedigree is an interesting bonus. The 9.6 went for crazy money.

RAD4E1202017210_1605.jpg

Wow - even has white pages.  Nice book!

Went after one book. Was high bidder the last couple minutes but of course had an important phone call during the final minute and lost out :cry:

such is my life...

The prices realized thus far are beyond my grasp - both financially and mentally.  I'll keep sluggin' it out - there are a few on my radar tonight.  If not, I'll shift my focus to OA next week.  I have been having much better luck there.  I suppose that deep down, I should be very happy with the $$$ being tossed around, the hobby seems healthy - I only wish I could part with some of my books, but I can't!!

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, I had one goal coming into this auction, but I am crying "Uncle!"

Whoever you are - you win! :facepalm:

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1174780

I'm not surprised. One rarely sees the red-orange color strike on this book, and I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the nicest copy with one. Given its classic cover status, I was thinking it would end up getting way more than what a pale orange copy in the same grade might. 

Gorgeous books.  I lost out on H1 6.5 when it jumped $9k in 10 seconds!!!  Then came 2nd on the Hulk 181 9.8 SS.  My last chance is tonight, I will win it for sure.  Fantastic books in the auction.  Nice artwork coming due next week as well.  I need to win the Lotto.

Oh well, 2nd in TOD #10 9.8.  WBN 32 went well about the $16k I was willing to pay as well.  Both went for a crazy prices over last GPA sales and past auctions (not added to GPA).  I thought I was going to win it, someone wanted it way more than I did.  Didn't win anything in Clink. 

1 book in CC auction that ends in June I will try for.  If not, my $$ is going to my bond collection.

Edited by Agent 007
comment