• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, entalmighty1 said:

Probably overpaid, but I really like the idea of Joe Simon's signature on a Cap book, even though he's not the real Cap! :whee: 

RAD482102017817_11218.jpg

Sweet book,, I've been meaning to pick up one of those for a while,,,, you can't get a better looking ' Stan lee' signature than that, most time they re illegible

10 hours ago, shortboxed said:

Went 0-6 the first night on CLink, then went 3-0 last night. Very happy with my wins, especially the Mask 2 - a book that's been eluding me. 

RAD5FE73201783_132624.jpg

RADD73E12017713_11359.jpg

RAD38BC3201782_164733.jpg

Great pickups!  I was tracking both the Mystic and the Mask but didn't bid in the end.  The Mystic presents wonderfully for the grade.

2 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

Probably overpaid, but I really like the idea of Joe Simon's signature on a Cap book, even though he's not the real Cap! :whee: 

RAD482102017817_11218.jpg

Overpaid?!  I think you should have paid more!  Just kidding but that was my book I submitted to ComicLink while they were at Boston Comic Con this summer.  I never thought I'd sell it, but life happens.  You got a decent deal on it from what I paid for it...and a Joe Simon sig to boot!  Now I only own one book with his signature :sorry:

7 hours ago, GoldCap said:

Overpaid?!  I think you should have paid more!  Just kidding but that was my book I submitted to ComicLink while they were at Boston Comic Con this summer.  I never thought I'd sell it, but life happens.  You got a decent deal on it from what I paid for it...and a Joe Simon sig to boot!  Now I only own one book with his signature :sorry:

Well, I'm happy to own it!  I'll be a good steward, cross my heart! (thumbsu 

6 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Journey into Mystery #88 CGC 8.5 sold for $4,544  :whatthe:

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 9.0 sold for $19,007  :whatthe:

Is there something I do not understand?

Wacky isn't it :screwy:

19 minutes ago, comicjack said:
28 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Journey into Mystery #88 CGC 8.5 sold for $4,544  :whatthe:

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 9.0 sold for $19,007  :whatthe:

Is there something I do not understand?

Wacky isn't it :screwy:

might be time to sell.  I definitely feel like I'm being priced out of the collecting market. :sorry:

18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

might be time to sell.  I definitely feel like I'm being priced out of the collecting market. :sorry:

You'll get half GPA due to karma, doofus