• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

Yeah, I just put in about 12-15 bids on books and only a few were merely casual bids; the rest are ones that are real "needs" for the PC and don't come up very often. Fortunately the most expensive (and probably my #1 or 2 priority) will come up first, so that will dictate how the rest goes for me. Definitely some killer offerings, though. 

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, bc said:

For all the talk of collectors only going after keys, think the completionists will be out in full force this auction. 

-bc

You're right. I bought my bronze key last auction and the check just cleared. Going after some run filler this time! I see two modern 9.8s that never come up for auction on eBay. (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Beautiful Bat books! That pedigree has some nice high grades for Bats. I’m watching a lot of them. Really like the Tec 395.

I agree, they have great eye appeal from the scans, hope they look as nice in hand.

I lost the DD1 8.5 SS by one bid ( came in last second ). I guess my tracking bid almost would have won it. Congrats if it was a boardie who picked it up. Really nice copy.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Wow, it looks like a bad night to be a seller in the early going. Some nice Fantastic Four's went for pretty low prices. Congrats to any boardies who snagged a deal!

-bc

I have a question with combining shipping. I won a book tonight but there's a couple more books I want from this auction that end next week. Can I just wait until next week and pay for all the books at once to save on shipping or should I just go ahead and pay for the one book now? 

3 minutes ago, deadleg said:

I have a question with combining shipping. I won a book tonight but there's a couple more books I want from this auction that end next week. Can I just wait until next week and pay for all the books at once to save on shipping or should I just go ahead and pay for the one book now? 

Yes you can wait till the entire auction is done to pay. Just to be sure call comiclink and speak to Sue in billing , she’s awesome.

41 minutes ago, atomised said:

I took home the Bats 155.  The Fantucchio was a nice to have but I was looking for a copy in any event.  I have over 25 books consigned into this auction but can't mention any of those details but hope some show up here after auction close.

bats155.jpg

Boom goes the dynamite (worship)

19 minutes ago, deadleg said:

Lone win of the night. Hopefully I'll have some more to post for you guys next week. This book has alluded me for awhile until now. One of my favorite Flash covers. 

00046911680088110919503007.jpg

Classic cover and a great pickup! Crossing my fingers that none of the others you're chasing (unless I have bids on them) elude you. (thumbsu