TMNT # 1 counterfeit copy. Raw or graded.
1 1

29 posts in this topic

902 posts
On 5/19/2017 at 0:21 PM, jsilverjanet said:

i have a counterfeit #1

pm sent...hopefully you still have it available

902 posts

Bump, list updated

GSX-men # 1 VG+ for 250.00

Batman # 181 First appearance of posion ivy CGC 4.0 Willing to pay 230.00 shipped 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 1 Counterfeit CGC raw. Willing to pay 700-800 for unslabbed more if slabbed. 

Please send me a message me, Also if you can provide pictures i would really appreciate it!

902 posts

Bump, list updated

GSX-men # 1 VG+ for 250.00

Batman # 181 First appearance of posion ivy CGC 4.0 Willing to pay 230.00 shipped 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 1 Counterfeit CGC raw. Willing to pay 700-800 for unslabbed more if slabbed. Not looking for the third printing copy that has the name bleached out. Looking for the actual counterfeit recreate with the white glossy paper inside, either with black fading on the back or the blue ink tint.

Please send me a message me, Also if you can provide pictures i would really appreciate it!

902 posts

it's been a while..here is a bump for the comics i am requesting..

Graphic Fantasy # 1- 3 if anyone is willing to part ways with this comic please let me know. interested in you have 1-3 either graded or raw. Really wanting a copy of a # 1.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 1 Counterfeit CGC raw. Willing to pay 700-800 for unslabbed more if slabbed. Not looking for the third printing copy that has the name bleached out. Looking for the actual counterfeit recreate with the white glossy paper inside, either with black fading on the back or the blue ink tint.

Edited by Omegadepot

902 posts
On 7/11/2017 at 9:58 PM, Omegadepot said:

it's been a while..here is a bump for the comics i am requesting..

bump

Edited by Omegadepot

7 posts

I believe that I have found the first tmnt counterfeit #3. I will be sending it in for grading in the next few weeks. I will be looking to sell it once it's graded

22,685 posts

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!