• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mix lot of comics

8 posts in this topic

I got a mix lot of comics selling individually. (Shipping: Will be shipped in large yellow envelope max per envelope is 4 comic books before shipping is increased due to the weight, ship to USA only.) Shipping will cost $3.00 for 4 books then add $00.25 for each book after that, I ship through USPS. There is NO REFUNDS & NO RETURNS, I accept only money orders and ship as soon as possible after it's cashed. Prices will be next to comic books. If you want the whole lot let's make a deal. Also opened to trades for any Ghost Rider or Punisher issues. Here are the books:

(Note:All books are around PG-13)

Defiant Genesis #1 '93 Comic fest-$00.50

The American #8-$00.50

The American #8-$00.50

WordSmith #8-$00.50

WordSmith #8-$00.50

Tex Benson #4 of 4-$00.50

Alf #32-$00.50

Rio Kid #1-$00.50

Squalor #1 of 4-$00.50

Nightmares #2$00.50

The Holo Brothers #1-$00.50

Kid Eternity #1-$00.50

Night Streets #2-$00.50

Nexus #32-$00.50

Cebreus #9 reprint-$00.50

Wrath #1-$00.50

Sentinels of Justice #5-$00.50

All books are in Good-Very Good condition. Any questions message me, if you want photos of the books message me your email so I can send some photos. Thank you and have a nice day.

U got pictures and condition of the books???

:whistle:

message me your email so I can send photos and the books in good to very good no rips but they don't look new. Also I under rate my stuff so there is no complains about over rating.