• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! NOW UP TO 50% OFF!! Recap P.5 Sketches, art books, graphic novels

53 posts in this topic

Discounts up to 50% now! Closing thread by the end of the day!

Recap:

Page 1

Tarzan (HC)- Tarzan in Color Vol 9. Limited Edition (185 out of 310) signed by Burne Hogarth who has long passed. Awesome full color Tarzan book with tons of full page strips. Oversized book. $50 $30

Mark Schultz (SC)-Modern Masters Volume. If you like Mark Schultz or don’t know much about him, this is the book a great book to get. It’s got interviews, art and the best part is he talks about his art process. $10 $5

Intron Depot 2: Blades. Art book from Masamune Shirow (SC) (creator of Ghost in the shell). If you like Ghost in the Shell and anime girl designs this is a no brainer. Oversized book. $15 $10

Page 2

Claire Wendling: Iguana Bay (HC) Sketch book of famed French Comic artist and also animation movie designer. Out of print beautiful book. $15 $12

Krazy and Ignatz (SC)-The final volume that covers Herriman’s masterpiece. Including full color Sunday strips and rare artwork. $10 $5

Writing for Comics Scriptwriting (SC)-Want to learn how to write comic scripts professionally? The pros give out their secrets in this book. $10 $4

Manga Comic Techniques 2 volumes (SC)- Want to know how Manga comics are done? Like truly done? The text is in Japanese/chinese I think, but there is so much technical technics, tools of the trade, ziptone applications, etc. Really awesome books! $15 for both. $10 for both.

Human Target (SC)- There’s a TV series based on this book, awesome story! $5 $3

Human Target 2 (SC)-Collects 2 volumes $8 $5

Page 3

Loosers : Ante Up (SC)-They made a movie based on this series and you can see why. Also some awesome Jock art! $5 $3

Deathlock Marvelmasterworks (HC)- The Complete original Deathlok stories. Brand new still wrapped. Only one copy on ebay going for $99. My price $50

$30

Discounts up to 50% now! Closing thread by the end of the day!

Recap:

Page 1

Tarzan (HC)- Tarzan in Color Vol 9. Limited Edition (185 out of 310) signed by Burne Hogarth who has long passed. Awesome full color Tarzan book with tons of full page strips. Oversized book. $50 $30

Watchman (SC)-(With Sketch) This is signed and sketched by Dave Gibbons at the Big Wow Comicfest in 2015. At first he had just signed the first page, after much convincing he sketched Rorschach on the second page. $80 $50

SketchTravel (HC)- Amazing art book that collects some of the best animators/illustrators from around the world. This one is signed by Ronnie Del Carmen(co-director of Pixar’s Inside Out). Ben Butcher (Art Director at Pop Toys). Enrico Casarosa (director of Pixar’s La Luna). Bill Presing (famed Pin up artist and story artist at Pixar). Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutumi (former art directors at pixar and co-directors of Oscar nominated Dam Keeper). $50 $35

Mark Schultz (SC)-Modern Masters Volume. If you like Mark Schultz or don’t know much about him, this is the book a great book to get. It’s got interviews, art and the best part is he talks about his art process. $10 $5

Eric Powel (SC)-Modern Masters Volume. Eric talks about his Goon beginnings. Great read and great art! $10 $5 :takeit:

Intron Depot 2: Blades. Art book from Masamune Shirow (SC) (creator of Ghost in the shell). If you like Ghost in the Shell and anime girl designs this is a no brainer. Oversized book. $15 $10

Page 2

Claire Wendling: Iguana Bay (HC) Sketch book of famed French Comic artist and also animation movie designer. Out of print beautiful book. $15 $12

The Daily Zoo: Keeping the Doctor at Bay with a Drawing a Day (HC)-Incredible story about movie artist Chris Ayers who was diagnosed with Leukemia and started a sketchbook in which he would do one drawing a day through his year long treatment and recovery. This is the collection of all the art he did. Great art and heartwarming intro by JJ.Abram. $15 $8 :takeit:

Krazy and Ignatz (SC)-The final volume that covers Herriman’s masterpiece. Including full color Sunday strips and rare artwork. $10 $5

Writing for Comics Scriptwriting (SC)-Want to learn how to write comic scripts professionally? The pros give out their secrets in this book. $10 $4

Manga Comic Techniques 2 volumes (SC)- Want to know how Manga comics are done? Like truly done? The text is in Japanese/chinese I think, but there is so much technical technics, tools of the trade, ziptone applications, etc. Really awesome books! $15 for both. $10 for both.

Human Target (SC)- There’s a TV series based on this book, awesome story! $5 $3

Human Target 2 (SC)-Collects 2 volumes $8 $5

Page 3

Daytripper (SC)-The Eisner award winning series. Beautifully written and utterly gorgeous." (Gerard Way (The Umbrella Aacademy, My Chemical Romance)) "I couldn't put it down" (Jeff Smith (Bone))"

I don’t want to spoil this for you. Read it! $12 $8

Loosers : Ante Up (SC)-They made a movie based on this series and you can see why. Also some awesome Jock art! $5 $3

Dark Victory (SC)- Classic sequal to Batman:The Long Halloween. More Tim Sale goodness. $5 $4

Sandman Dolls House (SC) Gaiman at his best. $7 $4 :takeit:

Sandman Season of Mists (SC) Crazy good story. $7 $4 :takeit:

Deathlock Marvelmasterworks (HC)- The Complete original Deathlok stories. Brand new still wrapped. Only one copy on ebay going for $99. My price $50

$30

Hi there, Ben! :hi:

-signed Watchmen

-Daytripper

-Dark Victory

:takeit:

Thanks!

Hey Andrea! Thanks so much for the purchase!

Of course! I love Watchmen and have a graded Watchmen #6 signed by Dave Gibbons so it will be neat addition to have signed SC book as well! And I'm SO glad you pushed for that Rorschach sketch--my favourite character. One of a kind and awesome! :D

Hi there, Ben! :hi:

-signed Watchmen

-Daytripper

-Dark Victory

:takeit:

Thanks!

Hey Andrea! Thanks so much for the purchase!

Of course! I love Watchmen and have a graded Watchmen #6 signed by Dave Gibbons so it will be neat addition to have signed SC book as well! And I'm SO glad you pushed for that Rorschach sketch--my favourite character. One of a kind and awesome! :D

So glad its going to a good home! Rorschach is also my favorite! Dave also signed the book twice!