• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! NOW UP TO 50% OFF!! Recap P.5 Sketches, art books, graphic novels

53 posts in this topic

Daytripper (SC)-The Eisner award winning series. Beautifully written and utterly gorgeous." (Gerard Way (The Umbrella Aacademy, My Chemical Romance)) "I couldn't put it down" (Jeff Smith (Bone))"

I don’t want to spoil this for you. Read it! $12. $8 SOLD!

Brush With Passion: The Art & Life of Dave Stevens Diamond Collector’s Edition

(NM copy HC with SlipCase: THE book to get if you are Dave Stevens fan. Long out of print, This edition has 16 extra pages of art and a slipcase and limited to 2000 copies)

Only 1 copy on ebay for $300. My price $140 (OBO).

IMG_3038_zpslj44ambn.jpg

IMG_3039_zpsbx1fswe1.jpg

IMG_3040_zpszotxkw2a.jpg

IMG_3041_zpsxw2qwqmi.jpg

IMG_3042_zpsk7xfghwu.jpg

IMG_3043_zps3eltlrbe.jpg

IMG_3044_zpstcjbgbap.jpg

:takeit: via PM

Brush With Passion: The Art & Life of Dave Stevens Diamond Collector’s Edition

(NM copy HC with SlipCase: THE book to get if you are Dave Stevens fan. Long out of print, This edition has 16 extra pages of art and a slipcase and limited to 2000 copies)

Only 1 copy on ebay for $300. My price $140 (OBO).

:takeit: via PM

All yours! Thanks!

Jim Lee Icons (HC)- (with sketch) If you are a Jim Lee fan this is the book the own, on top of that Jim did a batman sketch for me the Big Wow Comicfest back in 2012 after a 2hour line! Not sure how to price this, I’ve seen his quick batman cgc sketches go from $300-$500. Since this is in a book I’ll go $180 (OBO)

http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/animsketch/media/IMG_3020_zpsgl9jg6kk.jpg.html]:takeit: per PM

Jim Lee Icons (HC)- (with sketch) If you are a Jim Lee fan this is the book the own, on top of that Jim did a batman sketch for me the Big Wow Comicfest back in 2012 after a 2hour line! Not sure how to price this, I’ve seen his quick batman cgc sketches go from $300-$500. Since this is in a book I’ll go $180 (OBO)

:takeit: per PM

All yours! Thanks!

http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/animsketch/media/IMG_3020_zpsgl9jg6kk.jpg.html]:takeit: per PM

Awesome acquisition.