• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX directed by Simon Kinberg (11/2/18)
4 4

1,323 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

During tonight’s travels between the KC/LAA game and Sanford & Son, I’ve been treated to two different trailers.  Sophie couldn’t play dead, and even Fassbender seems to be mailing this one in.  

This doesn't look good. Avengers makes $2.5 billion, but this one may not do a 10th of that. Ugh.

5 hours ago, mattn792 said:

During tonight’s travels between the KC/LAA game and Sanford & Son, I’ve been treated to two different trailers.  Sophie couldn’t play dead, and even Fassbender seems to be mailing this one in.  

Wait, you mean you are not excited to see this film have repeatedly noted this? I never picked up on that before. :whatthe:

5 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

This doesn't look good. Avengers makes $2.5 billion, but this one may not do a 10th of that. Ugh.

$250M worldwide? We shall see. Maybe you are right. :popcorn:

Here's a question - who else has Magneto fatigue?  He's been in every single X-Men movie, yet is most definitely NOT in every single X-Men comic.  The team itself has had a few different configurations, yet every time without fail, there's bad guy Magneto...

Granted we're a bit late in the game for Fox, but jeez, couldn't they have branched out just a little bit? 

4 minutes ago, paperheart said:

Dark Phoenix Review Embargo lifts on June 4th (Tuesday) at 10pm PT

encouraging sign- middle of the night EST and a few hours before it opens in France, UK etc.

46 RT, 39 Metacritic

Let's see.