• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX directed by Simon Kinberg (11/2/18)
4 4

1,323 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Wait, why would he have re-casted Wolverine at all?  Logan was born in the 19th century and actually appeared in First Class in the 1960s as Hugh Jackman.

X-Men-First-Class-hugh-jackman.jpg

'The more you dig into such things, the paradoxes start to multiply...'

:baiting:

That is an interesting catch, though.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

I think you hit on the strength of the Disney NDA's. When you are dealing with a company that goes after schools if they paint their cartoon characters on their walls meant to make for a friendly student environment, imagine what will happen with someone spilling dirt.

Look at non-MCU films from Disney where all the friction is hidden until long after the box office wraps up. John Carter's executive in-fighting led to a book about the sabotage that took place.

John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood

Nobody from the creative team grumbled in public about the in-fighting until many years later.

That looks like an interesting book - have you read it?

Gavin Feng: Fox China & local distribution partner won't hold press screenings for Dark Phoenix, which is a rare situation. It's said this film in South Korea will start from unusual 3pm instead of morning on WED for unclear reason.

12 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

"...the best superhero movie I've seen this year..."

:roflmao:

:bigsmile:

Fan excitement of the moment. At least it wasn't:

'I want my money back. And I didn't even pay for the ticket!'

5 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Where can I get jobs like these?  :|

Quit your day job. Go to art school for 4 years. Live with your parents until you're 40 so you can pay off your loan debt. Start a blog of your useless opinions and post it everywhere. Makes friends with people that share your opinion.

?????

$$$$$

Wait. What was the question..?

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Quit your day job. Go to art school for 4 years. Live with your parents until you're 40 so you can pay off your loan debt. Start a blog of your useless opinions and post it everywhere. Makes friends with people that share your opinion.

?????

$$$$$

Wait. What was the question..?

Would this position require me to shave my neck-beard?

Just now, sagekilz said:

Would this position require me to shave my neck-beard?

:censored: no. Neck-beard gives you more credibility.

You also have to defend Rey "not being a Mary Sue". Tell everyone that only sexist mouth-breathers don't think Captain Marvel is a great/perfect movie (regardless of whether or not they like/love Wonder Woman). Rian Johnson is a genius for putting Purple Hair Lady in charge. Men are the devil. Etc etc etc.

Somehow it makes money? I mean, I don't have any evidence of this, but they own a computer and submit blogs to a site right..?

29 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Where can I get jobs like these?  :|

Post articles people want to read, build a following, and maintain a site.

The founder of Revenge of the Fans is a NY DJ and does his site on the side to support his fan excitement.

6 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

:censored: no. Neck-beard gives you more credibility.

You also have to defend Rey "not being a Mary Sue". Tell everyone that only sexist mouth-breathers don't think Captain Marvel is a great/perfect movie (regardless of whether or not they like/love Wonder Woman). Rian Johnson is a genius for putting Purple Hair Lady in charge. Men are the devil. Etc etc etc.

Somehow it makes money? I mean, I don't have any evidence of this, but they own a computer and submit blogs to a site right..?

And yet you don’t like War Zone.  You’re a complex individual @TwoPiece...

:foryou: