• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX directed by Simon Kinberg (11/2/18)
4 4

1,323 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

What are you talking about? We all saw Captain Marvel and agreed it was mediocre.

Completely different from seeing The Last Jedi and telling people not to see it.

What's your Endgame?

My endgame is you have no influence on anything, and its funny when you think you do.

To quote the immortal Steven Seagal -- "All of your ridiculous pitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and he's a lunatic and he's ungrateful. But there's nothing we can do about it. You and me, we're the same. "

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:
3 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Can we get back to the Boy George thing? That was pretty hilarious.

Anything to correct this boat's course.

Good idea. Let's get back to something I said before this topic was derailed by... someone else:whistle:

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

My endgame is you have no influence on anything, and its funny when you think you do.

To quote the immortal Steven Seagal -- "All of your ridiculous pitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're puppets in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and he's a lunatic and he's ungrateful. But there's nothing we can do about it. You and me, we're the same. "

Well, you're wrong. Your post isn't going to change reality.

Just now, TwoPiece said:
1 minute ago, valiantman said:

Good idea. Let's get back to something I said before this topic was derailed by... someone else:whistle:

You're the one who derailed it. lol

The last post was Monday.

Then I post today about Boy George.

Then you posted "Is this movie still happening?"

Yep. I derailed it. meh

Just now, TwoPiece said:

The, "this movie", being part of the post kinda keeps it on-topic, wouldn't you say?

"This restaurant" should be closed and I just walked in here to tell everyone that.

Yep, that's on-topic about "this restaurant" and all the people dining there appreciate it.

Just now, valiantman said:

"This restaurant" should be closed and I just walked in here to tell everyone that.

Yep, that's on-topic about "this restaurant" and all the people dining there appreciate it.

"This restaurant" isn't being discussed in a topic about the restaurant, is it?

"This movie" was being discussed in the thread about this movie.

Good?

Just now, TwoPiece said:

"This restaurant" isn't being discussed in a topic about the restaurant, is it?

"This movie" was being discussed in the thread about this movie.

Good?

Metaphor, metaphor. What is a metaphor for?

Asking for a metafriend.

It was fun while it lasted. I'm gonna ditch you guys for some NHL playoff coverage.

Good night. Sleep tight. Don't well over any internet fights.

My arch nemesis can leave some swampy messages here for me to respond to with my coffee tomorrow morning. Should be worth at least 1 laugh.

You're doing the Devil's work, @mattn792.

Edited by TwoPiece
Also, any hockey fans, I'm calling Tampa Bay, in 20 games, for the Cup. I think they'll take Columbus in 5.

13 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Metaphor, metaphor. What is a metaphor for?

Asking for a metafriend.

I met a Thor once. He wasn't very good.

thor.jpg.73fb18cd91caa5536175c4bf3663b12f.jpg

2 hours ago, valiantman said:

I have to say it, and I'm sorry, but it has been bothering me that no one else will say it.

She looks like Boy George.

There. It's done. :sorry:

P.S. It really doesn't help that her colors are red and gold when we all know his are red, gold, and green. :shy:

Now that you've said it...I can't unsee it...