• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very High Grade and hard to find silver and bronze- Now 50% off!!

30 posts in this topic

Hello All,

It's been a while since I offered books here on the boards but I've got to sell some stuff to help out with my new business. Here's the rules:

Payment thru PayPal, shipping is $6 no matter how many books you buy via USPS Priority Mail

No HoS or Probation list

I'm open to offers (especially package deals) so feel free to pm with questions or offers. However, first :takeit: in the thread wins.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Randall Dowling

First up, Lois Lane 111, former CGC 9.6 White Pages. One of the coolest covers to me as it ,at be the first bondage cover since the comics code was enacted. Maybe not but I love it anyway. Purchased this from Jerry Weist 10 years ago. SOLD!

Our Love Story 5, Classic Steranko story, 8.5-9.0. One of the nicer copies I've found. SOLD!

Avengers 89, former CGC 9.4 White pages, tough book in grade with a classic Captain Marvel cover. SOLD!

Witching Hour 21, former CGC 9.4 White pages Don Rosa Pedigree. Truly beautiful copy. SOLD!

Strange Tales 158, 8.0-8.5. Stunning colors and gloss on this copy, looks newsstand fresh. SOLD!

Strange Tales 159, 9.0-9.2. Again, shockingly fresh looking copy of a classic cover. Another purchase from Jerry Weist. $220 $110 with discount!

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

Avengers 144, 7.5-8.0 due to a non color breaking corner crease. $60 $30 with discount!

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

That's the first bunch. Certified books up next.

Astonishing Tales 8, CGC 9.6 White Pages. $170 $85 with discount!

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Marvel Team-up 72, CGC 9.8 White pages. Classic cover. $120 $60 with discount!

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

Marvel Team-up, CGC 9.8 White pages. Classic Red Sonja by Byrne. SOLD!

Marvel Premiere 42, CGC 9.8 White pages. Tigra! $120 $60 with discount!

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

Eerie 60, CGC 9.4 White Pages. Awesome cover! SOLD!

Let's try some group lots.

Daredevil 170, 171, 173, 174, 176, 178 avg. 8.0-9.0, Awesome Frank Miller issues. SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man 104, 125, 151, 152, Annual 7 avg. 7.0-7.5 SOLD!

Avengers 141, 142, 143, 145, 152, 153, 154, 155, 162, 164, 165, 166, 195, 220 avg. 7.0-8.5. Again, most of the defects on these books are non-color breaking creases or bends that would easily smooth out with a press to the 9.2-9.4 or better range. SOLD!

And a couple more beauties.

Teen Titans 14, former CGC 9.4 White pages, Savannah pedigree. One of Nick Cardy's best covers and super tough in grade with the black! SOLD!

Power Man and Iron Fist 50, 9.6 or better. Perfectly centered and white-white cover. My photos don't do it justice. It's a stunner! SOLD!

First up, Lois Lane 111, former CGC 9.6 White Pages. One of the coolest covers to me as it ,at be the first bondage cover since the comics code was enacted. Maybe not but I love it anyway. Purchased this from Jerry Weist 10 years ago. $160

At 25% off, :takeit:

First up, Lois Lane 111, former CGC 9.6 White Pages. One of the coolest covers to me as it ,at be the first bondage cover since the comics code was enacted. Maybe not but I love it anyway. Purchased this from Jerry Weist 10 years ago. $160

At 25% off, :takeit:

^^