• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed up

158 posts in this topic

DEFENDERS # 100 - GLOSSY VF/NM MINUS COPY - $5

Full disclosure... Defenders # 100 is the first issue I purchased off the newstand back in 1981 when I was 12 ish.

I read it and had no freakin' idea what was going on. I eventually had the set three or four times over and read the full Hell storyline. It's cheesy goodness and you should at least read it once before you quit comics or pass on all together.

So lets recap... Hell issue? Check. Landmark 100th issue? Check. Cool swipe of X-Men 100 cover? Check. Doc Strange showing a excessive use of power? Check.

SOLD VIA PM

3%20dollar%20sale%20090_zpsklzdjnxo.jpg

All righty. Will try to get the last wave up tonight. Great cheesy covers on these. I kind of miss the days when you look at them one after the other. Great times back then... if you take out the Presidential assassination attempt, the death of a Beatle, the gas crunch, the recession and all that other stuff :D

Back in a bit.

xxx ooo

Rupp