• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shouldn't ____ be worth more?

26 posts in this topic

I have a friend who's an insider and he said the print run was _____. He wants to remain nameless though. One sold recently for ____ but it was a private sale, so I don't really have any solid evidence.

:o

No Way!!!! I thought the _____ cover by _____ was more rare.

Plus it has a _______ insert and _________ cover and was the first time _______ published a _______ about _________.

I have a friend who's an insider and he said the print run was _____. He wants to remain nameless though. One sold recently for ____ but it was a private sale, so I don't really have any solid evidence.

No Way!!!! I thought the ____ cover by _____ was more rare.

Maybe in your dream world. _____ is an anomaly. There's only ____ on the census after ____ years, and the ____ is ____.

But feel free to keep _____ (thumbs u

- F

No Way!!!! I thought the ____ cover by _____ was more rare.

Maybe in your dream world. _____ is an anomaly. There's only ____ on the census after ____ years, and the ____ is ____.

But feel free to keep _____ (thumbs u

- F

I'm waiting for old Dells to be worth more so I can cash in and buy that private island...

...just do a little surveillance and figure out what half of the year that the owner is gone.....that's what I do. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Shouldn't ____ be worth more than it is? It's the first appearance of ____ and the first time ____ uses the ____!

Comic Book Ads 12/1/13 KAV KAV CGC Message Boards

No, it's just the first cameo of___, where he only shows the____. His first full appearance is the next issue, where he uses ____for the first time. Preferably get the chromium-plated glow in the dark 2-D hologram variant double cover by Francavilla DellOtto.