• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC Kite Fun Books, Please make a lowball offfer

12 posts in this topic

So sorry to hear this. My best to your family.

Honestly, whoever hit notify on this post :facepalm: , wouldn't it have made a little more sense, and been a little more empathetic, to PM him and let him know it's in the wrong section so he could ask the mods to move it there?

So sorry to hear this. My best to your family.

Honestly, whoever hit notify on this post :facepalm: , wouldn't it have made a little more sense, and been a little more empathetic, to PM him and let him know it's in the wrong section so he could ask the mods to move it there?

Agree!

Wishing the best for you and your family.

Stage 4 Cancer sell off. Please look at ebay listings and make an offer

I was lucky enough to have been diagnosed at Stage 1, I can only imagine what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Devastating news. So sorry to hear it.

I very much appreciate your help a couple of years ago in straightening out the confusion on the CGC census with respect to the DD Kite Fun Books.

I was pleased to make a purchase in your eBay thread.

With best wishes to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear this news, friend. You have always been a bright light in the small circle of promo collectors. Your love of and dedication to the Kite Fun category has been inspirational - a reminder of what is possible with enough heart and determination.

May God be with you and your family in this most trying time.