• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicCarl Feedback
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Carl is a great guy to deal with! He bought my Tales from the Crypt 22 7.5 recently and the experience was awesome...easy guy to reach and talk to. Paid right away too, couldn't ask for better! Have confidence dealing with my man Carl! Thanks bro!

Travis

What I look for on this board and anywhere is buyer and seller TRUST and HONESTY. My experience with Carl on multiple occasions is nothing but 1st class professionalisism as a buyer, seller and trader and I recommend him as someone you can trust on every side of a deal. Thanks for the recent purchases and I look forward to possibly buying from you as well.

James (kramerarts)

Carl just purchased a CGC Vault of Horror #13 (2) from me.  Can't say enough good things about this guy, excellent communication, lightning quick payment, and great taste in books!!  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sold Carl a Vault of Horror #38. Carl has bought from me before and as always payment was super fast. Carl is easy to work with and honest to boot. I accidentally included another book when I mailed the VoH #38. Carl had no qualms about sending it back. As it turned out I sold Carl that book as well. You will always have a positive outcome when dealing with Carl. 

On 6/21/2018 at 9:25 PM, EC ed said:

Carl has bought a few Haunt of Fear issues from me over the past few weeks, including a #16 Aurora pedigree copy a few days ago. Carl is a class act all the way around - great communication, easy to work with, and a fine fellow in general. KUDOS!!!!

Thanks Ed, your my EC hero, well....you and Mitch