• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GODZILLA VS KING KONG: MONSTERVERSE (5/22/20)
3 3

345 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, csaag said:

What burned me the most about this was that Godzilla felt like an actual character in the 1st Godzilla movie and KOTM regardless of what you thought overall about  those movies.  Here only Kong felt like an actual character.

The human scenes were mostly dumb

Too many humans in 2014 and KOTM and most of the fight since were at night.... Which I have a hard time seeing:preach:

Cant wait to see the movie:whee:hope godzilla and king Kong stay 6 feet from each other and wear an anti covid 19 mask:ohnoez:its not the time for a monster virus stand :makepoint:

Edited by Namtak

16 hours ago, media_junkie said:

Just finished watching it.  My 8 and 11 year old boys thought it was "epic".  I thought it was, meh.  Not horrible, but not good either.  Just a cool forgettable monster movie.  There are worse ways to spend a Friday night.

I think it’s more fun with kids around. My 6 y/o nephew and I watched together and it was a blast to see how excited he was (which makes the movie better IMO) 

Saw it loved it so much,was thinking of the movie that i forgot my Indiana Jones hat there(it belongs in a cinema!)got it back phew!dont stay till the end of credit theres nothing else.dont expect more monsters than the last godzilla there are less,still great never dull,theres a few nods to other kaiju movies and yes the tree in the jaws of godzilla hommage is there,in a different way tough and not a tree nuff  said great way to spend a few hours:bigsmile: