• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TERMINATOR 6 directed by Tim Miller (7/26/19)
2 2

328 posts in this topic

Long story I saw it today, i saw it today!

I got a prescreen pass to see the "new" terminator movie that was supposed to show a week from Tuesday....

I got another pass for today that was supposed to be "terminator 2" with 20 minutes of the "new" terminator as a teaser....

It ended up being not 20 minutes but the whole new terminator flick lol

got a cool poster too :)

20191020_215025.jpg

Paramount has screened Terminator: Dark Fate for select members of the press and the first reactions have started popping up online. As more reactions continue to surface, it appears one thing is accurate — Dark Fate is a true return to form for the Terminator franchise. Most critics are praising stars Linda Hamilton and Mackenzie Davis while pumping the movie up as the equivalency of The Force Awakens for the Terminator franchise. The synopsis for the movie can be found below.

"Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (T-800) return in their iconic roles in Terminator: Dark Fate, directed by Tim Miller (Deadpool) and produced by visionary filmmaker James Cameron and David Ellison. Following the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Terminator: Dark Fate also stars Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, and Diego Boneta."

20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Long story I saw it today, i saw it today!

I got a prescreen pass to see the "new" terminator movie that was supposed to show a week from Tuesday....

I got another pass for today that was supposed to be "terminator 2" with 20 minutes of the "new" terminator as a teaser....

It ended up being not 20 minutes but the whole new terminator flick lol

got a cool poster too :)

20191020_215025.jpg

That is NOT how it works around here mister:rulez: ,

SPILL, give use some meat, a ratting, SOMETHING!!!!!

Please.:wishluck:

1 hour ago, The Brain said:

That is NOT how it works around here mister:rulez: ,

SPILL, give use some meat, a ratting, SOMETHING!!!!!

Please.:wishluck:

If you enjoy final battles with the main bad guy terminator, you'll have several chances, as the premise of this baddy terminator is that he can only be escaped not destroyed...

There I don't feel I've ruined anything....

15 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If you enjoy final battles with the main bad guy terminator, you'll have several chances, as the premise of this baddy terminator is that he can only be escaped not destroyed...

There I don't feel I've ruined anything....

Thank You.

56 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Oh and @Bosco685.... i and my brother signed release forms to be part of the people videoed, but I was going to have to drive in the weather lol

I must have said something that they couldn't use, unless that is my voice talking when there is no picture of a human fan. Doesn't sound like my brother lol

35 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh and @Bosco685.... i and my brother signed release forms to be part of the people videoed, but I was going to have to drive in the weather lol

I must have said something that they couldn't use, unless that is my voice talking when there is no picture of a human fan. Doesn't sound like my brother lol

Here is another great mystery!20191023_105230.thumb.jpg.0084d8b9f8f4f15a8dedf30bda3bf123.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM