• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TERMINATOR 6 directed by Tim Miller (7/26/19)
2 2

328 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, Jimbo749 said:

To be honest, it has been quite a while since I read it and I dont really remember. Skynet has automation down better than anyone though,  they have terminators working to make more terminators. 

Man this is the most ruthless author I have ever encountered.  He kills off characters more ruthlessly than any terminator!  

does the next book in the series by different author pick up after cold war with same characters or entirely new story?

Edited by kav

5 hours ago, kav said:

Man this is the most ruthless author I have ever encountered.  He kills off characters more ruthlessly than any terminator!  

does the next book in the series by different author pick up after cold war with same characters or entirely new story?

Trial by Fire is the next salvation book after Cold War, but I don't think it is a direct follow-up. Trial by Fire reads more like a sequel to the movie, with the same characters.

5 hours ago, Jimbo749 said:

Trial by Fire is the next salvation book after Cold War, but I don't think it is a direct follow-up. Trial by Fire reads more like a sequel to the movie, with the same characters.

I liked cold war but at the end I realized-nothing happened.  There was no resolution of any kind.  

Just now, Jimbo749 said:

Yea but it was a hell of a ride though right? 

I have never read a book so brutally relentless and unwilling to compromise on the plot!!!

On 6/18/2018 at 4:31 AM, Jimbo749 said:

Terminator hunt-aaron allston-great book.

4 hours ago, kav said:

Terminator hunt-aaron allston-great book.

I'm about 7 chapters into Infiltrator now, enjoying it so far. The idea of the female infiltrator really reminds me of Cameron from Sarah Connor Chronicles, she was made to act as human-like as possible.

On 6/18/2018 at 4:31 AM, Jimbo749 said:

For you:

1439890488_1(35).thumb.jpg.e053446bec5774b1812da2bcc11db92d.jpgfor you:

Edited by kav

4 hours ago, Jimbo749 said:

Awesome work Kav!!! That is a dangerous looking Terminator, the T-X ain't got nothing on her.

her chassis is much more sturdy.

It’s going to take a lot to turn this franchise around. I had high hopes for Salvation and there’s still some great things there that I liked but they dropped the ball. They just need to reboot and start over.

21 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

two movies i am really looking forward to this year are the new Terminator with  " Anuld"

and also looking forward to Rambo V with Sly

can't wait !!!

I hope Rambo V doesn't turn out to be overkill, the full circle ending of IV was a great way to wrap the series up.  

As for a 70+ year old Cyberdine model 101 paired with a 60+ Linda Hamilton...I have no idea how this is going to go.  They could be battling the latest advanced baddie from the future, or they could be lobbying Congress to shore up Medicare's long term finances. Either way, I'll certainly be watching.