• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Byrne/Terry Austin X-MEN corner box art
1 1

46 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2017 at 8:08 PM, Michael Browning said:

I was in the race for this, but backed out after I found out the dimensions of the heads. I made Anthony a HUGE offer before I found out how small the heads were and, on January 19, when I learned that they were only about .75 of an inch, I politely rescinded my offer. Four days after I pulled my offer, on January 23, Anthony reached out to me and asked if I had another offer, so I did make another offer,  but one that was quite a bit lower and with some really great art. Then, after waiting nearly a week to hear back from Anthony, I emailed him on January 29 and asked "Any thoughts on going forward with some sort of trade for the X-Men corner box art, Anthony? I haven't heard back from you and was wondering. Please let me know. Thanks!" I got this answer back: "Not right now thanks." I emailed him back and said this "Okay, after I rescinded my original offer, you asked me to make another, so I did. I have been waiting to hear back from you. So, does this mean you aren't interested in any of the art I offered?" Again, that was on January 29, and, not surprisingly, I have not heard a word from him since.

man 4 by 6 is so so small.    I couldn't enjoy something that small.    I find regular comic art  pages on the small side let alone something a quarter the size. 

18 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Size queen. :baiting: 

Not a term I've heard before.    I'm a little worried that you have :insane:   Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by Bronty