• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER/GOLD?BRONZE SLABS 7 of them 10% OFF

24 posts in this topic

No sales to the scam listers.

Shipping $15, for insured priority mail (regardless of how many slabs you buy). USA only, otherwise you can pay exact shipping.

Payment by Paypal (within 3 days of me giving you the paypal info)

First take it in the thread wins the book regardless of any PMs.

No returns please, these are CGC slabs.

My feedback is in my sig.

Seven slabs. I will post a list with the attributes, then I will post images. You will notice my scanner does some weird things (halos, white lines, washed out appearance), sorry but the books don't fit in the scanner unless I hang one edge over a bit, and I think that causes some reflections. Just try to ignore the white lines that show up on the slabs.

The list:

Warlock 10 - CGC 9.4 / OW to W $115

Incredible Hulk 180 - CGC 9.0 / W $450

ASM 40 - CGC 8.5 / OW $410 SOLD

Fantastic Four 7 - CGC 8.0 / W (not a typo, it really is W) $1000

TOD 10 - CGC 9.4 / OW to W $980 SOLD

ASM 43 - CGC 9.0 / OW $310

Action Comics 27 - CGC 4.0 /OW $675 SOLD

Using a new image hosting service, Imgnur, hoping it works better than Tiny Pic.

Thanks

Shipping $15, for insured priority mail (regardless of how many slabs you buy). USA only, otherwise you can pay exact shipping.

Seven slabs. I will post a list with the attributes, then I will post images. You will notice my scanner does some weird things (halos, white lines, washed out appearance), sorry but the books don't fit in the scanner unless I hang one edge over a bit, and I think that causes some reflections. Just try to ignore the white lines that show up on the slabs.

The list:

ASM 40 - CGC 8.5 / OW $410

TOD 10 - CGC 9.4 / OW to W $980

Action Comics 27 - CGC 4.0 /OW $675

Using a new image hosting service, Imgnur, hoping it works better than Tiny Pic.

Thanks

Action 27 :takeit:

The list:

ASM 40 - CGC 8.5 / OW $410

TOD 10 - CGC 9.4 / OW to W $980

Action Comics 27 - CGC 4.0 /OW $675

Thanks

:takeit: ASM #40 @ 10% off

I'll take the tod10 at 10% off. Thanks.

It's yours my friend. I see you are in Canada, it will cost quite a bit to ship there. Unless you have collectors insurance that will cover it I will be forced to use the USPS insurance. Priority shipping to Canada with insurance on this = big money. If you need to retract it's ok just do it in the thread. If not send me a PM and we'll figure out how this will work.

Thanks

You got it friend. BTW that book has some real bright colors in hand.

:headbang: Thanks! It'll upgrade a copy I've had since about 1987, my first SA purchase ever.

That's the ticket lol

Ya know, since you already bought this book, gosh you could pick up that ASM 43 and incur no extra shipping charge. Just sayin'

You got it friend. BTW that book has some real bright colors in hand.

:headbang: Thanks! It'll upgrade a copy I've had since about 1987, my first SA purchase ever.

That's the ticket lol

Ya know, since you already bought this book, gosh you could pick up that ASM 43 and incur no extra shipping charge. Just sayin'

A copy I had forever graded out as a 9.0, otherwise I would have seriously considered yours.