• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DST Feedback Thread
2 2

41 posts in this topic

Did a Cash/Slab trade with Dave.  Easy transaction.  He actually gave me time to find the last part of the trade/cash as some other stuff fell through.  Book was in great condition as he described.  Would buy/deal with again anytime.

Dave is a first class seller!  I purchased 2 slabbed copies of Spidey 129 from Dave.  Worry free shipping, his packaging was bomb proof!  The books were as described and I couldn’t be happier!  Thanks Buddy!

Edited by T'Challa

Dave was a pleasure to do a transaction with.  Everything went smoothly and he messaged me right away with any pictures and questions I had.  His packaging is flawless!  One of the best I've seen, talk about bomb proof.  Highly recommended and reputable seller.  Thanks!  

I haven't purchased a ton on the boards and Dave made it very easy.  Was a nice GA book and he was quick with communication and quick to ship the book after payment.  I have already asked him to keep me in mind if he has more books to sell in the future as he was great to deal with.

Dave is absolutely great to deal with! From beginning to end everything went as smooth as possible!

I sold Dave a mid range 4 figure book and I could not have been happier with the whole transaction!

I would highly recommend Dave to anyone! Great Guy! (thumbsu

Thank you Dave!

Isaac

I just purchased two asm keys from Dave. He provided top notch communication throughout the entire process. He’s a passionate collector an all around good dude. The books arrived quicker than expected and was packed extremely well. Worry free transactions here, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy or sell from Dave. 

Thanks 

Dave 

Dave reached out to me out of the blue admiring a book I posted in one of the club threads years ago and politely asked if I had any interest in selling. I told him that I wasn’t planning on selling it but asked him to make an offer. He didn’t mess around with any sort of lowball offer and I accepted. He told me he’d need some time to pay as he just made a very large purchase prior to our deal. We agreed on the timeframe for payment and Dave paid well I’m advance of that period.  He had great communication throughout including emailing me to express gratitude for selling him the book as well as to tell me it arrived safely. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I hope to deal with him again in the future.

I had been searching for a nice looking of Amazing Spider-Man #15 in 7.5 - 8.0 for a while and I was kind of bummed when I did find my wanna-be copy in a Canadian site that wouldn't ship to Sweden.

Luckily for me, Dave is a totally awesome guy who went out of his way and ordered this for me, received it and sent it safely all over here. This is just a small sample of what a kind of person he is and how lucky we are to have him here in the boards. (thumbsu