• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DST Feedback Thread
2 2

41 posts in this topic

D is an exceedingly honorable and good to his word guy. He made an offer in the WTB thread and we were able to quickly close it on the stated terms. PayPal payment was made instantly and the communication is an A+

Prompt, friendly, and honest.

Thanks!

A

I received an immediate payment for a big key book that Dave had posted a request for on the WTB board.  Super-easy transaction!  Highly recommended!  Thanks Dave! :applause:

I purchased a Marvel Super-Heroes: Secret Wars #8 - CGC 9.8 WP Newsstand - Savannah Pedigree from DST in May, 2017.  The book arrived really quick, securely packaged, and exactly as described.  I will deal with DST anytime, on a big or small transaction.

Great experience on this end. 

Made a big trade/cash deal with Dave and everything was fantastic. Dave kept me in the loop throughout and we communicated all the way until we had all the books. Thanks again Dave, hope we can make another big transaction!

I just bought a book from Dave and he was fantastic to deal with! Great communication and fast, secure shipping...he kept me in the loop from the time we agreed upon a sale price through when the book was scheduled to arrive. I would definitely deal with Dave again in the future!

Bought a signed McFarlane/Lee Spidey no. 1 from Dave. Went super smooth all throughout. Fantastic comms. Superior packaging. Lightning fast shipping. He was an absolute joy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. Thank you so much for an amazing book and hope to buy from you again the future.

I've bought a few books on the forums and have had mostly positive interactions.

Dave takes it to the next level!

Immediate communication, extremely fast shipping, bullet-proof packing.

Great experience Dave - I'd definitely purchase from you again. 

Many thanks!