• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Things you might not know that you might not know. Or that you know.
1 1

74 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Just babies.:baiting:

Itseasytohaveahighpostcountyoujust-

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

ImcomingafteryouinthegradinggamebecauseIwanttobeabletogradeallmycaps.

Onlyasupergradercangradeasupersoldier.

18 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Youknowthisjustwillbeanothervoldythisandvoldythatthreadthatwilldeletedanyway.

dang

Ithoughtweweregettingsomehere

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oye 6,000 posts will give you such a crick in the neck!

I myself have just topped 4,000 :foryou:

It did! And well done to you too Adamantium :headbang:

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Just babies.

Funnily enough, those were my thoughts when viewing recent input :baiting:

5 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Funnily enough, those were my thoughts when viewing recent input :baiting:

We were just having a little fun that's all. 

Before your time here there was a special kind of guy that wrote his sentences like we just did. He was annoying as all get out, but we couldnt look away. He took a liking to me , and PM'd me at least 30 times a day asking the same questions over and over. So if you are annoyed by Kav and I , just think of it as a tribute to a fellow board member who has gone.

9 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

We were just having a little fun that's all. 

Before your time here there was a special kind of guy that wrote his sentences like we just did. He was annoying as all get out, but we couldnt look away. He took a liking to me , and PM'd me at least 30 times a day asking the same questions over and over. So if you are annoyed by Kav and I , just think of it as a tribute to a fellow board member who has gone.

I wasn't in the least bit annoyed Oak. 99% of my posts are said in a good natured way. Muck about to your hearts content in any of my threads. Except the important ones. Which is none of them :headbang:

P.S. Whowasthenutcasethen? 

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I wasn't in the least bit annoyed Oak. 99% of my posts are said in a good natured way. Muck about to your hearts content in any of my threads. Except the important ones. Which is none of them :headbang:

P.S. Whowasthenutcasethen? 

HisnamewasJustinandboydidhelikecaps.

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

HisnamewasJustinandboydidhelikecaps.

Shame he left. Weneedmorenuttersaroundhere :insane: 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Shame he left. Weneedmorenuttersaroundhere :insane: 

Yeah he was a train wreck, but it made for some fun conversations. Kind of like that guys journal about his journey of making a million dollars selling comics, whats his name? Gabe.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Yeah he was a train wreck, but it made for some fun conversations. Kind of like that guys journal about his journey of making a million dollars selling comics, whats his name? Gabe.

I think that was before my time Oak.

Here, you don't like Archie pence variants do you? Because no one in the Archie club seems to :sorry:

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I think that was before my time Oak.

Here, you don't like Archie pence variants do you? Because no one in the Archie club seems to :sorry:

I think pence versions of keys should be of equal or even of  more value than their cents versions. Far  harder to find in high grade.

11 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

His focus has now shifted from comics to making (or losing) pennies a day in cryptocurrency. :facepalm: