• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book UPC on eBay?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct board, if not I apologize in advance. I am trying to optimize my eBay listings for comic books. There is a space to enter UPC, but when I enter the entire UPC of a single issue the form will clear. It will only let me enter the UPC for the entire series. For example, the full UPC of The Vision #3 is 75960608363300311 .

The UPC section will not allow this as an entry but it will allow 7596060836330. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Julie

I think it helps the listing appear in Google Shopping results- not positive as I have no direct knowledge of how things show up in Google Shopping. However, that's one of the suggestions ppl have regarding getting items in Google results.

I just select "Does not apply" for everything.

I had listed housewares and tried to upload the UPC for the specific product but half of the UPCs were rejected so I stopped trying. You might be on to something, I tried listing paints, markers, etc. in different colors and UPCs were rejected.