• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSING DOWN SALE-CLOSED
2 2

63 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

I simply cannot afford to collect comic books at this present time. I am therefore selling off the very few books I have left at giveaway prices. I won't bore you with my financial woes but since I retired I have other priorities, such as eating now and again, and heating etc.

I love comic books far too much to leave the hobby so I intend to maybe buy books digitally saved to a stick, or hardback editions, as long as they are cheap enough.

A few years ago I decided to go after only low grade stuff, but now even those books are beyond me, so it is time to sell the very few I have and re-focus to a medium of collecting I can afford. If the day ever comes when I come into big money, I shall be back after the real thing again with a vengeance. :)

I'm starting this sale from the cheapest to the dearest. All books but the last one have been offered before but they are now at all time low reductions. There will not be any reductions on price further down the road. I really can't make them cheaper.

Shipping on the raw books is at cost at $5 for first book and $2 combined thereafter. So if you buy 3 books, the shipping would be $9, and so on.

On Graded books I will only charge $10 and $5 thereafter. I will pay the majority of the shipping.

Cases are blemish free.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU FANCY ANYTHING.

RETURNS:

On raw YES. I will pay my cost to send it, for you to return it.

ON GRADED. You return it on your dime

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS (some multiple times) include

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Awax, Azkaban, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, catrick339, Chadwick, comcav, comicdey, comick1, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, edgerX, entalmighty1, fifties, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregreece, HHwolfman, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, oldshady, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, supesfan1981, SushiX, telerites, tennisump, The Resurrection, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 48 hours please.

Please pm me with your paypal addy and I will invoice you.

paul :)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

Good luck to you sir, the essentials for everyday comfort are certainly a priority, I'm sure there are many here who can attest to that. I think it's been said more than once on the boards that none of us own our books forever but get to enjoy them while they are in our possession. As long as you love this medium as it appears you do, it will be here when you are ready to come back. (thumbs u

Good luck to you sir, the essentials for everyday comfort are certainly a priority, I'm sure there are many here who can attest to that. I think it's been said more than once on the boards that none of us own our books forever but get to enjoy them while they are in our possession. As long as you love this medium as it appears you do, it will be here when you are ready to come back. (thumbs u

Well said. GLWTS (thumbs u